• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Could 5-MAPB cause this?
(01-03-2013, 09:28 AM)MikeBane Wrote: How would you guys compare the positives to the negatives? Worth it when done infrequently?

I have taken this a few times, not frequently in any case.
No 'negative' effects other than some almighty jaw annihilation and (if you havent plopped in a few days) the trots.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(01-03-2013, 03:27 PM)jeanbon Wrote: Hi, This is my first post, but I've been reading UKRC for a while now.
Many things on this thread sound familiar, so I'd like to share my experience. (Please excuse my english)

About 6 weeks ago, I had way to much 5-MAPB.
4 days later I was worrying sick. Fever (40°), dizziness, terribly painful cough, sinusitis etc. : the flu said the doctor.
I've never felt so weak.

Aside from the flu, I had a very long comedown. For about three weeks I couldn't sleep for more than 2 hours straight, I had vivid dreams, a weird feeling in my fingers tips and strong down emotions.
I've been there before, but never so long.

Damn, that sounds horrible. Had you done any other drugs recently before this?

Also for the other guys who have had problems with this stuff, was that with frequent use or occasional? My friend only does serotonergic drugs once every 2-4 months (as do i, or perhaps even less than that). If these problems are showing up in multiple people with infrequent use that raises red flags with me.
I had the a very similar comedown to many on this, I usually get bad comedowns and suffer from vivid negative dreams and very low emotion which i got with this chem but i have never had the amount of pressure in my head, it was almost like the inside of my head was frozen solid and all i wanted to do for about 4 days was lie down and try to sleep, i also felt like i wanted to be sick. After about 4 days it was like my brain thawed which relieved the pain but the low emotion is still here more than 2 weeks later and i am suffering from anxiety in my day to day life which is causing me problems.I also do a job which involves me doing manual tasks and i do not seem to have any concentration to finish what i am doing and find myself doing another completely different task,I just forget, it is very annoying and time consuming as i just keep going forward/backward.
It was my first time with this chem, I had 100mg orally followed by another 100mg orally about 4hrs later , i had had no chems for over 2 weeks but i must add that i have been suffering from bad comedowns and had been trying for a break.
It might be this chem or just the accumulative effects of previous use, but I am going to stay clear of all chems for some time as i have never been so low. I have thrown out my stash (again) so i am really trying.
On a plus side i liked the feeling this chem gave at the time, it was very nice, I am sure it is my body telling me to stop.
A pretty lady in a short skirt gives me a semi ]:-> O:-) o:-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN...ure=relmfu
(04-03-2013, 08:52 PM)Professor Monkey Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 03:27 PM)jeanbon Wrote: Hi, This is my first post, but I've been reading UKRC for a while now.
Many things on this thread sound familiar, so I'd like to share my experience. (Please excuse my english)

About 6 weeks ago, I had way to much 5-MAPB.
4 days later I was worrying sick. Fever (40°), dizziness, terribly painful cough, sinusitis etc. : the flu said the doctor.
I've never felt so weak.

Aside from the flu, I had a very long comedown. For about three weeks I couldn't sleep for more than 2 hours straight, I had vivid dreams, a weird feeling in my fingers tips and strong down emotions.
I've been there before, but never so long.

Damn, that sounds horrible. Had you done any other drugs recently before this?

Also for the other guys who have had problems with this stuff, was that with frequent use or occasional? My friend only does serotonergic drugs once every 2-4 months (as do i, or perhaps even less than that). If these problems are showing up in multiple people with infrequent use that raises red flags with me.

Yes I did. Once a week for 4 weeks.
It was horrible, but I take it as a lesson. I'll now try to keep at least 1 month between sessions.
(04-03-2013, 09:49 PM)Mr Benn Wrote: I had the a very similar comedown to many on this, I usually get bad comedowns and suffer from vivid negative dreams and very low emotion which i got with this chem but i have never had the amount of pressure in my head, it was almost like the inside of my head was frozen solid and all i wanted to do for about 4 days was lie down and try to sleep, i also felt like i wanted to be sick. After about 4 days it was like my brain thawed which relieved the pain but the low emotion is still here more than 2 weeks later and i am suffering from anxiety in my day to day life which is causing me problems.I also do a job which involves me doing manual tasks and i do not seem to have any concentration to finish what i am doing and find myself doing another completely different task,I just forget, it is very annoying and time consuming as i just keep going forward/backward.
It was my first time with this chem, I had 100mg orally followed by another 100mg orally about 4hrs later , i had had no chems for over 2 weeks but i must add that i have been suffering from bad comedowns and had been trying for a break.
It might be this chem or just the accumulative effects of previous use, but I am going to stay clear of all chems for some time as i have never been so low. I have thrown out my stash (again) so i am really trying.
On a plus side i liked the feeling this chem gave at the time, it was very nice, I am sure it is my body telling me to stop.

Sorry to hear that man, that's rough. Were the previous experiences with serotonin releasers? I think a lot of people are asking for trouble doing them as frequently as they do, seems to be a lot more harmful than doing something like mushrooms or acid frequently

(04-03-2013, 09:55 PM)jeanbon Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 08:52 PM)Professor Monkey Wrote: Damn, that sounds horrible. Had you done any other drugs recently before this?

Yes I did. Once a week for 4 weeks.
It was horrible, but I take it as a lesson. I'll now try to keep at least 1 month between sessions.

Yeah man, stay safe, you don't want your body in a deficit or even recovery mode all the time
I did 5-mapb Friday and Saturday this past weekend. Did not notice any depressed feelings afterwards. Also had 4 friends do it with me and they all seem fine so far. I know in the past 5-APB gave me a few brain zaps and restless nights (or perhaps this "meo-DALT" i have caused restlessness...)

It's almost been 2 days now and still not noticing any noticeable effects. I will give my approximate short report:

Friday: Bombed 100mg, at least 4 lines up the nose. Two 10mg lines and two 20mg. Total Friday 160mg.

Saturday: Bombed 125mg, bombed another 50mg, did...around 5-6 lines. Estimated usage (judging from how much is left in the 500mg pack) I'd say Saturday I totaled somewhere around 230-250mg.

2 days totaling 390mg-410mg.

Will tell if anything comes up.
"Fear? If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Hey Professor, I have been using the mdai/mpa combo recently also 5apb hcl and apb mix pellets which i usually add something like sunshine to.
The bad comedown symptoms are getting progressively worse so i am sure that i need less chems and longer breaks.
A pretty lady in a short skirt gives me a semi ]:-> O:-) o:-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN...ure=relmfu
(26-02-2013, 09:14 PM)Professor Monkey Wrote: He's getting blood tests now and it might be a chest infection. He went home from uni to see his family on Sunday and i think his brother has a virus or something but he didn't think that was related because his symptoms are different. Thanks for the replies guys, it's reassuring to get such fast responses!

ive had a friend a while back take a capsule of PMA and got a sinus infection a few days after like you described, but we all here know the dangers of pma/pmma!
More negativity for this compound then? Shame really, certainly did the trick but overuse was deadly!

My experience is detailed fully in the full 5-mapb thread, but I'll brief it up here for.

Doses were 40 - 60mg per day. I did this two days, then had two days off (no comedown) & then did the same again. It took a week for the Brain Zaps to hit but I suspect they were exacerbated by some sort of Vertigo type illness that was circulating at the time. I was trapped in bed for 2 days & ill for a week, I was unable to eat, unable to sit up, unable to watch TV or read. The Zaps were constant, powerful & truly debilitating. My years of other usage had not prepared me for the severity of what struck me. I've always been pretty cautious but I've made the odd mistake before, but nothing that bit back with teeth like this.

If I have any option, I can't think of a stim I'd like to try again less than I would 5-mapb & in fact my whole RC research has ended while I rebalance my receptors.

Proceed with extra vigilance with this compound!
I've been having great times with this compound along with my buddies. Haven't noticed much disturbance or brain zaps except when used 3 days in a row.
"Fear? If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter