• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Competition to win a UKCR T shirt
this thread looks derailed to fuck
(17-05-2013, 07:43 PM)hoodieninja Wrote: bleh bleh some tangential stuff bleh bleh

Way to go taking us off topic ThreadHijakNinja. You need to stay on track m8, focus!

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

In the spirit of The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, we could split all users into 2 distinct groups:

-Harmless
-Mostly Harmless

With the one exception of Renton who could bear the title of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal :)
Sober
Tipsy
High
On a misson
Wasted
24/7 Bender
Nice work folks any final entried will call a halt to this on Wednesday so I can post out before the weekend!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Last minute go at it...

Placebo effect
Tingly fingers
Definitely feeling something now
Euphoric chatter
Ego destroyer
The weighing tray is long licked
Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
curious
dabbled
routinely buzzed
has a habit
a living RC
lost cause
You already owe Mel a free Tee shirt remember Blodders ;) teehee
Cookie My common sense is tingling   Cookie
Yes I havent forgotten do you still want the T shirt you ordered?
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Okie dokes, I have been giving the honour of announcing the winner of the competition *clears throat*

It was a difficult decision, so many good entries. Some clearly inspired by the classiest of RCs *waits for audience to lol* There was one disqualification - the second sample has been tested and confirmed by WADA, therefore Renton has been disqualified for traces of bacon in his system. Anyway, only one person can win..... *drumroll*

And the t-shirt goes to lolwat. Well done :)
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter