• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Competition to win a UKCR T shirt
A T-shirt up for grabs folks!
You may notice you have a default user class under your name, I have been thinking of changing them for ages but would love to come up with something that relevant to the forum and a bit more witty, so get your thinking caps on people and think of six new user titles and you could be seen in this seasons must have apparel...
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Probably a Shill
Trolling for Attention
Spammer Points
Smartarse. That is all.
Psychonautic Hippie
Junkie Extraordinaire

Not particularly in any order. Covers all of us I think. He he he
can we do our own?
"great pill" shill
likable headcase
been loitering for a while now
talks verbal dihorrea
chemical cartel
should probably "Talk to FRANK"
seasoned human chemical disposal unit
silent Bob
You can Tizzy it needs to be reflective of the post count thats how its tiered...
1-10 posts
11-100
101-300
etc etc etc
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

OMG, I am so spending the rest of my life spamming this thread! And initially I can combine it with spamming the music threads...

My first thought is that it's a shame that this is an RC forum and not a Smiths one, as if we're assigning names to ranks then we should use the best names from their album "Rank". Also may be seen as slightly bad taste, many of us have lost friends along the way. Not sure that the following order is correct, I'm never sure where to put the vicar, but there's a theme of increasing sickness going on here. Draize test is a toxicity test by the way, coincidentaly possibly quite appropriate to the use of RCs.

0+ Vicar in a Tutu
10+ The Draize Train
100+ Still Ill
500+ Panic
1000+ I Know It's Over
2000+ Cemetry Gates

And I left out great songs/names, e.g. didn't think that "The Queen is Dead" would win me any votes... If anyone's tempted to turn this into an RC/Smiths/Anamanagotchi forum and use song titles for all the ranks, then there is a great one from this album for a high post rank

Bigmouth Strikes Again (Big spoon strikes again?)

Anyway off to listen to Panic 20 times, more Mink name suggestions tomorrow...

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

I didn't inhale (clinton yo)
I inhaled, that was the point (obama yo)
I gurn a little
I gurned my molars away
Prosthetic Jaw
Ladel Measurements Only
PhD in Fuckery
Ghost of Christmas Inebriation
Ooh, again could we become an RC and poker site:

0+ Single and desperate
10+ Day Tripper
100+ On the Straight and narrow
500+ Flushed and dilated
1000+ Full House party
2000+ Royal Flush of youth
Mink Def not the Joker in the pack

One's I like so far:

lolcat - Psychonautic Hippie
lolcat - Junkie Extraordinaire
hoodieninja - seasoned human chemical disposal unit
renton - PhD in Fuckery

The only one of mine that I'd rate up to that league is Day tripper and I'm pretty sure that's a current one, or at least nicked from somewhere.

So can you tell us what the current mottos are for the various levels, I'm easily confused plus if I just go look at posts then there are lots of cool custom ones around as well.

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

Sod it, I'm blowing cover, lets be honest that we're all just feds and reporters:

0+ Work experience making the tea
10+ Lunch on expenses journo
123+ Friday night in uniform
404+ DC Plainclothes
808+ Controlled Delivery Postman
1212+ Customs Officer Earpiece
2739+ Special Agent Sunglasses
5007+ SOCA Director General

BTW, to clarify from the above post:

Ones I like = ones I like that I think would stand up as actual ones, I like a lot of the others as great one liners but sure that they'd be really annoying if they were actual user classes.

I liked Renton's PhD in fuckery so much I decided to steal it and take it far far away so he wouldn't catch me, i.e. too far. As you can see I've made sure no-one else steals it for very long, the PhD is a very exclusive and temporary class.

0+ D grades in Class A
2+ Mushroom left at the hydroponics nursery
10+ Taking off their Training wheels
20+ Seriously Spangled Stim Student
101+ Dilated pupil attending UKCR High
400+ Graduated, and we're not talking a pipette
800+ BEng(Hons) - Bloody Experienced, Nose Giving up (Halt Or No Septum)
1200+ MoAR(Drugs) - Master of Advanced Research (Drugs)
2000 PhD in fuckery (awarded by ODDSAC university)
2001+ Postgraduate Pharmacologist (* Username was kicked out of ODDSAC University, PhD taken back by renton) [Reason: personalised message randomly chosen from scriptlist]
3000+ Nobel Prize for Narcotics

Enough already, peace we out.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter