• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cloniprazepam
Just spotted this one coming from Sweden. Replacing the now banned in Sweden clonazolam.
They've released it at 2.5mg. Of course there's very little known about it, but thought some might be interested in researching or discussing further.
A long acting clonazepam I've read, apparently (in theory) chin
I can get behind this, the wide selection of Swedish Benzos never saw the light of day here, they looked super interesting compared to Clonazolam, the majority of the UK releases were super boring bar one or two.
Quote:I can get behind this, the wide selection of Swedish Benzos never saw the light of day here

There's no "Swedish" benzodiazepine that was not sold in the UK some time later, ever? Right now it's only Nifoxipam (origin: CW, UK), Metizolam (origin: CW, UK) and 3-Hydroxyphenazepam (origin: shallnotbenamed, China) that are somewhat popular in Sweden, with Metizolam getting banned in 9 days.

Cloniprazepam seems to be mostly a failure, some people report needing 20mg+ for decent effects.

But hey, let's keep up hyping "Swedish" benzos that are not actually from Sweden lol
(17-01-2016, 01:24 AM)roi Wrote:
Quote:I can get behind this, the wide selection of Swedish Benzos never saw the light of day here

There's no "Swedish" benzodiazepine that was not sold in the UK some time later, ever? Right now it's only Nifoxipam (origin: CW, UK), Metizolam (origin: CW, UK) and 3-Hydroxyphenazepam (origin: shallnotbenamed, China) that are somewhat popular in Sweden, with Metizolam getting banned in 9 days.

Cloniprazepam seems to be mostly a failure, some people report needing 20mg+ for decent effects.

But hey, let's keep up hyping "Swedish" benzos that are not actually from Sweden lol

None of those were the first ones on my mind, Zapizolam, Clotiazepam, and the Japanese pharma Mexazolam, Flutoprazepam saw some life over in Sweden in particular, albeit short lived back in 2014. Mexazolam and Flutoprazepam were winners, the others, I can't even hazard a guess at how effective they were or are, Flutopraz and Mexa certainly beat out Metizolam, Deschloroetizolam and Nifoxipam which were... Just terrible, as much of a failure as Cloniprazepam seems to be anyway.

I don't expect 3-HO-Phenazepam to be much fun going on Nifoxipam either, I'd rather we go in a different direction.
Did you ever have Nifoxipam in powder form? It's about as enjoyable than Clonazolam imo. No idea if the pellets are still wrong dosed.

I liked metizolam, nice anxiolytic without the couch lock of let's say diclazepam (straight etizolam is illegal in my country, so desmethyletizolam is a welcome alternative). I wish they'd make 4mg pellets though, or more widely available powder form. 2mg even with no tolerance is too subtle.

Recently grabbed a gram of clonazolam for 45€, that should last me a decade (probably longer).
(17-01-2016, 01:43 AM)roi Wrote: Did you ever have Nifoxipam in powder form? It's about as enjoyable than Clonazolam imo. No idea if the pellets are still wrong dosed.

I liked metizolam, nice anxiolytic without the couch lock of let's say diclazepam (straight etizolam is illegal in my country, so desmethyletizolam is a welcome alternative). I wish they'd make 4mg pellets though, or more widely available powder form. 2mg even with no tolerance is too subtle.

Recently grabbed a gram of clonazolam for 45€, that should last me a decade (probably longer).

Clonazolam was never too enjoyable for me personally in the first place, just a sledgehammer of tiredness, no euphoria or anxiety reduction to speak of. Flubromazolam didn't get me anywhere near where I wanted to be, really strange paradoxical effects on my part.

Nifoxipam was as near-as-makes-no-difference inactive in pellet form at ridiculously high doses, memories of going through double digits of the 2mg pellets, the 0.5mg pellets weren't any better at equivalent doses. I always reasoned it was the 3-Hydroxy slowing down metabolism ala Oxazepam which put me off even bothering with 3-HO-Phenazepam.

Metizolam, Deschloro, and Diclazepam are all similarly weak, and lacking in any sort of recreational value. 

So, the dilemma here is that, that's pretty much the majority of the UK available benzos struck down with little recreational value, at least for my taste. Personally, I'd want to see something different for that reason, Etizolam was good, Flubromazepam was better and Meclonazepam better still, but I still have a thirst for "what could be".
Well, if you're looking for truely recreational GABAergics, benzodiazepines are not the answer, no matter which one. Pleasant mood lift at best, but no in-your-face euphoria.
(17-01-2016, 02:08 AM)roi Wrote: Well, if you're looking for truely recreational GABAergics, benzodiazepines are not the answer, no matter which one. Pleasant mood lift at best, but no in-your-face euphoria.

True, we've agreed on something, but there are some which fit the bill as "fun" and can be done more often than the alternatives. I'm partial to using them for anxiety, sleep etcetera too, but I like to feel somewhat nice at the same time, other GABAergics, if I were to use them the same, I'd be in more trouble than I already am, so I keep them as a time-to-time thing. 

One can dream though.
One day, Pynazolam. Worse than G obviously but about as good as ethanol.
(17-01-2016, 02:23 AM)roi Wrote: One day, Pynazolam. Worse than G obviously but about as good as ethanol.

Coming Soon™. been waiting for that and Pyeazolam since forever.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter