• 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

Clonazolam
So... duration/half-life and subjective effects of this one?
(05-10-2014, 09:55 PM)Doorkey Wrote: well, i am 2 flubros, a spliff and two pints of cider down. I feel i'm entitled to a little poetic license when it comes to syntax, grammar and the like

Hell yeah, impressive. With all that inside me I'd probably be dead. Indistinguishable from anyway.
(06-10-2014, 12:30 AM)Kerensky Wrote: So... duration/half-life and subjective effects of this one?

Half-life is 18 hours so expect at least 6-8 hours will post a more subjective report, hopefully in the next few days.
(06-10-2014, 02:02 PM)acetlyblue Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 12:30 AM)Kerensky Wrote: So... duration/half-life and subjective effects of this one?

Half-life is 18 hours so expect at least 6-8 hours will post a more subjective report, hopefully in the next few days.

How do you know the life is 18 hours?.
Kingbuyer Cookie
I asked the vendor King. Also the conversion to a Triazolo has increased potency by four, so 0.5 mg will be around 2 mg Clonazepam. Hoping it will be a little more recreational than its parent but even if not it will be a very useful addition.
(06-10-2014, 08:41 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: I asked the vendor King. Also the conversion to a Triazolo has increased potency by four, so 0.5 mg will be around 2 mg Clonazepam. Hoping it will be a little more recreational than its parent but even if not it will be a very useful addition.

Far enough 0.5mg is a pretty good amount per pill.

Mine arrived but won't be trying them untill i recover from stay in hospital.
Kingbuyer Cookie
So have mine the Swedish postal system must be spot on. What have you been in with King? you kept that quiet. Like the box type packaging plus its clearly labelled so customs have no excuses. Like the fact they are in capsules like the original Flubromazepam. Not doing any research today because i had some Pregablin the doctor prescribed me ( temporary he says) yesterday and want that totally gone.
The short story one second i am cooking then i wake up in hospital the next day.

I was later on told i was acting like i was possessed by a demon very suddly and it took 4 pepole to hold me down in the end they gave me someing to calm me down.

I also have no memory of any of them events complete black hole in my memory.
Kingbuyer Cookie
Erm. That sounds a little intense.
God kingbuyer what a shocker. No idea or memory of what happened? Must be awful coming round in there. Sounds like a warning from the body although fits can happen out of the blue.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter