• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clonazolam and memory loss - my nightmare
My experience with benzos is varied, but I will keep this short. If it was available - I tried it. Then one afternoon I decided to up my game and took a couple more clonazolam than I usually did.

Inside of 20 minutes, following necking 4mg of clon I collapsed unconscious on my kitchen table. I then proceeded to try to unlock a bush in my back garden with my house keys, and talked in an alien language to anyone I encountered - impossible to disguise.

Realising my mistake I stopped taking them, but as a result of my repeated use of a period of about 8 weeks and sudden cessation I suffered two seizures and was hospitalized. I was released but did I learn? Sort of, I reduced my dose but I had more seizures the next week and suffered a severe concussion. I now remember next to nothing of 2015, forgot my own sons birthday and age, forgot where I lived, many terrifying gaps became apparent.

I spent a week with anterograde amnesia (inability to form new memories) and was in a state of perpetual fear for that period. It has now subsided. My past memories have yet to return but I have been informed they may never come back.

Why am I posting this? Well, I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did. I was foolish and didn't taper off, nor did I control my dosage very strictly. I regret it all and hope that nobody else goes through it.

Clonazolam is just about the most powerful benzo derivative I have come across and, when treated with respect, can be functional. Don't be an idiot like I was, be careful, be safel!

Peace out.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter  

Messages In This Thread
Clonazolam and memory loss - my nightmare - by Mr White - 03-08-2015, 12:09 AM