• 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

Clonazolam
Another new Triazolo from the people who brought us Flubromazepam n2p0.com. Good guys and good vendors. Anyone researched this yet?
Loving the influx of new lams. Basically a more potent and hypnotic version of clonazapam then? This I like.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Not necessarily more hypnotic because Alprazolam and Pyrazolam are pure anxiolytics and it is a Clonazepam analogue but we will see. Same half life as Pyrazolam ( 18 hours ) which is about as long as a Triazolo gets.
Soon the RC market is going to be full of benzo's.
Kingbuyer Cookie
Woohoo, more Benzos, great.  Rolleyes
Yeah more benzo's thanks to all those downer freaks, them addicts ruined the rc scene Facepalm
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

I fail to see how you link benzos with the banning of the APBs, Cathinones and i could go on for a long time. Only one has been banned here, Phenazepam, for obvious reasons. That is ptetty rich for someone scripted Alprazolam. Please explain your chain of reasoning. If benzos are the main problem surely they would have been the ones banned.
I blame all those people who like taking drugs for fun. The RC scene would be superb if it wasn't for those tossers.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(04-10-2014, 02:39 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: I fail to see how you link benzos with the banning of the APBs, Cathinones and i could go on for a long time. Only one has been banned here, Phenazepam, for obvious reasons. That is ptetty rich for someone scripted Alprazolam. Please explain your chain of reasoning. If benzos are the main problem surely they would have been the ones banned.

So out of three people replying negative about yet another benzo on the market you pick me out, wtf..

Yes I'm scripted alprazolam, jealous?, but I don't use it 'recreationally' I actually medicate myself with it as little as possible on a therapeutic level (0.125mg - 0.250mg at the time).

I have no idea how you can connect the banning of the apb's and that other crap with my post but anyhow...Sigh

Have a nice weekend!
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

For the record my reply was not a negative one i just find it funny how so many benzos have appeared over the past few weeks.
Kingbuyer Cookie

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter