• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chemicalwire Synthacaine vs BuckledBonzi Synthacaine
Right, so when I was a little off it I have ordered some synthacaine (2g's) from chemicalwire.

From peoples experience, how does it compare in strength from the BB stuff (which I'm used to mixing with methiopropamine as a cutting agent to stop me plowing it all in one night). Same chemical ratio or a little different?

Thanks guys!
Ask WEDINOS.
(06-09-2015, 08:09 PM)roi Wrote: Ask WEDINOS.

To be honest that's what I tend to do when I get a chem in (especially if it's a blend) - I was just wondering if any of the UKRC community have any anecdotal experiences or comparisons. :-)
Wedinos wont do ratios...

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(06-09-2015, 08:46 PM)Borderline Wrote: Wedinos wont do ratios...

True but it's handy to confirm the correct chemicals are added exclusively in the blend
Never had chemwire's but I did order the 3g of BB's a few months ago and to me and my mate it seemed totally inactive. Not even a trace of stim, just total bunk.
Hi guys, I'm new here so go steady on me. SSD's synthacaine I find to be much better than some of the rest. I thought I was gonna have a brain haemorrhage when the first line of chemical wires synth went up! Had a lot of dark spots in too.
Chem wires is easier to sniff. Doesn't smell as bad as BBs either though I'm sure the ratios aren't chiral, chemical wires doesn't seem to have as much MPA in or it's just a different synth that doesn't have as many stinky terpenes. I'd go with bb since its cheaper but honestly I'd rather suggest against blends and just stick to the pure compounds themselves
Go for the new plus version from BB it's better

Anyone know why BB haven't had synth in stock for a few days? Hoping they haven't stopped forever
(19-10-2015, 05:56 PM)Iheartducks Wrote: Go for the new plus version from BB it's better

Anyone know why BB haven't had synth in stock for a few days? Hoping they haven't stopped forever

or try phenmetrazine powder,know sting whatsoever...

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter