• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Chemical Wire - Post PSA Update
It's Pro Plus mixed with Lemsip tablets, real hard shit mate.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Jesus, a waft of fresh air is normally enough to knock me out.
Buy a scale, buy a scale.
Who in their right mind actually bought this stuff?

I remember being 12 once and so desperate to get high I ate grams of shredded up nutmeg and threw up all over my mother's living room floor. Oh and then I smoked some grass. Literal, actual, grass from a field.

Both attempts seem to me to be more viable and effective ways of getting high than buying whatever the fuck this website is selling. Good luck (Y)
Some people don't have much of a choice when it comes to getting hold of things they should not and where devastated by the ban in the UK.For me it's not just a case of nipping out to the local dealer and getting my shit.I have to do everything in secret.Anyway.....
I don't know what this stuff has in it,but it got me wondering about nootropics.Could there be something like one of those ingredients in it?I have been trying a few and know there is more to it than just 'brain pills'but not enough......yet  (I live in hope)

Also,remember when you first started on here,y'know when you had a few posts and not much else under your belt?
Well we all have to start somewhere and that does not automaticlly make me a shill,just in case any of that shill shit was aim ed at me.I'm just a disabled girl who loves her stims and feels like her left arm has been cut off since the UK bloody ban.And yes,I admit I bought some of this from CW,because I am clutching at straws and had no problems with CW pre ban,and thought at least they might deliver,instead of just running with my money.
  When you are in my position you really do hope things go back to how they where,sadly this is rare,but even though it was shit compaired to pre ban 3-FPM,it was a damm sight better than yet another kick in the teeth.(think I need dentures by now lol)
I bring chaos to order...effortlessly lol
(14-09-2016, 03:25 AM)ihate201i6 Wrote: Some people don't have much of a choice when it comes to getting hold of things they should not and where devastated by the ban in the UK.For me it's not just a case of nipping out to the local dealer and getting my shit.I have to do everything in secret.Anyway.....
I don't know what this stuff has in it,but it got me wondering about nootropics.Could there be something like one of those ingredients in it?I have been trying a few and know there is more to it than just 'brain pills'but not enough......yet  (I live in hope)

Also,remember when you first started on here,y'know when you had a few posts and not much else under your belt?
Well we all have to start somewhere and that does not automaticlly make me a shill,just in case any of that shill shit was aim ed at me.I'm just a disabled girl who loves her stims and feels like her left arm has been cut off since the UK bloody ban.And yes,I admit I bought some of this from CW,because I am clutching at straws and had no problems with CW pre ban,and thought at least they might deliver,instead of just running with my money.
  When you are in my position you really do hope things go back to how they where,sadly this is rare,but even though it was shit compaired to pre ban 3-FPM,it was a damm sight better than yet another kick in the teeth.(think I need dentures by now lol)

Hey, to be fair I didn't read through any of the thread past the first page or two and it was an attempt at joking around and a bit of light humour rather than an attack or an attempt to insult anybody on here - apologies if I offended you.

I don't think that any active ingredients in their blend will be nootropics, as these also come under the blanket ban. It's likely to be a combination of caffeine and some other legal psychostimulant which can be found in plants as that would be legal under the letter of the law although I am only speculating.

They won't risk selling anything that falls under the blanket ban when they removed the rest of their psychoactive stock as required by the law.

I don't know what your intentions are in terms of what you are looking to buy and to what effect but there are a number of pharmaceuticals which are legal to import 90 days supply of from outside the European Union (i.e. Indian Pharmacies). It may be worth looking around the forum for that, you won't find anything recreational in the way that 3FPM was although there are medicines such as Modafinil which are superb for productivity and you can also order nootropics that are actually prescribed such as Piracetam (nootropil).
Hi, new here, I found this thread as it seems to be the only discussion on the net about CW's new iteration of Synthacaine, so I thought I'd chime in with some of my experience. I too got the email, infact I got 2. I was so impressed with their pre ban stuff that I fell a bit gullible and somewhat believed the email when they said it was to be similar. I thought if it would be even a quarter as good it might be worth a try.

If I remember the pre-ban correctly, and compare it to this new stuff, the taste is very similar as is the insufflation, and drip, but it's just completely lacking that kick. It's like the pre-ban stuff, but without the active ingredient, and just the filler. I very much doubt there is caffeine/xanthine in it at all. I got straight to sleep a few hours later after trying it, and I'm one that can have trouble sleeping 12 hours later after a coffee and I had none of that jittery feeling and anxiety I get after 2 cans of Monster or a couple of pro plus.

In fairness, it's better than the Nitracaine crap they were selling. God that was some awful stuff, but if you're looking for a stimulus in this post ban apocalypse era, you're better off with buying Modalert or trying to get your hands on some Ritalin or Adderall type noots.  I think maybe even Noopept gave me more of a buzz when I tried that. They noots are not going to be that much better, but they will be easier on the pocket for what you do get from them.

Or a few coffees :) this stuff really is in that sort of bracket. I#m as we speak drinking a can of Apple Relentless I got with a Tesco Meal Deal. (3 quid for a can of that stuff, a bag of Flame Grilled McCoys, and a BBQ Chicken Wrap, maybe the best deal mix I've gotten yet). I'm going to have another go at it, once the caffeine kicks in. I'll post back my second experience.

Forgot to mention. No horn at all.
YepYupYay
(14-09-2016, 03:25 AM)ihate201i6 Wrote: Some people don't have much of a choice when it comes to getting hold of things they should not and where devastated by the ban in the UK.For me it's not just a case of nipping out to the local dealer and getting my shit.I have to do everything in secret.Anyway.....

Hey, to be fair I didn't read through any of the thread past the first page or two and it was an attempt at joking around and a bit of light humour rather than an attack or an attempt to insult anybody on here - apologies if I offended you.

I don't think that any active ingredients in their blend will be nootropics, as these also come under the blanket ban. It's likely to be a combination of caffeine and some other legal psychostimulant which can be found in plants as that would be legal under the letter of the law although I am only speculating.

They won't risk selling anything that falls under the blanket ban when they removed the rest of their psychoactive stock as required by the law.

I don't know what your intentions are in terms of what you are looking to buy and to what effect but there are a number of pharmaceuticals which are legal to import 90 days supply of from outside the European Union (i.e. Indian Pharmacies). It may be worth looking around the forum for that, you won't find anything recreational in the way that 3FPM was although there are medicines such as Modafinil which are superb for productivity and you can also order nootropics that are actually prescribed such as Piracetam (nootropil).

Thanks,I guess I am a bit girly and sensitive without stims Crazy What you say about Modafinil is very interesting,as getting off my arse and doing stuff is my aim!I will have a nose round the forums and see what I can see,but my brain is so foggy now and hints and tips would be great.

Anyone got any results as far as what is in this yet?I cracked and spent my life savings on 10g,the temptation was too much,but whether it was all in my mind or real,I got a lot of shit done.I found squirting it from an old nasal decongestant bottle worked well,but this stuff is a stubborn bugger to dissolve in water,I'm wondering if a little heat would help,or just kill it.I might try hot water first tho.Any ideas?
I bring chaos to order...effortlessly lol
(16-09-2016, 04:49 AM)ihate201i6 Wrote: Anyone got any results as far as what is in this yet?I cracked and spent my life savings on 10g

Yes, the result is, it's shit that's in it, straight for the staffs arse. Sorry you wasted your money.
You will have more fun at the dentist.
(14-09-2016, 03:25 AM)ihate201i6 Wrote: Also,remember when you first started on here,y'know when you had a few posts and not much else under your belt?
Well we all have to start somewhere and that does not automaticlly make me a shill,just in case any of that shill shit was aim ed at me.

I don't think any of the people taking about shills were referring to you. There was one very obvious shill and most of the sarcasm/hostility was directed at that poster.

It's entirely possible to be a new member and talk positively about a newly released substance without appearing to be a shill - it's about the intent. If you're interested in sharing information about your experience in order to provide other people with data that they may find useful in making their own decisions then it's unlikely anyone will misread any commercial motivation.

My very first post here was a fairly positive report on my initial experience with another ChemicalWire product, Methamnetamine.

Occasionally, enthusiasm does get mistaken for advertising, but not often. So don't worry too much, you seem like a real person.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter