• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Chemical Wire - Post PSA Update
(11-09-2016, 10:57 AM)ukresearcher666 Wrote: this stuff does not contain caffeine

Really not jumpin on the name calling wagon, ut do you know this, if so how? or do you just suspect? id be really suprised if caffine wasnt at least in this to some part.

We shoud he some wedinos results back within the week maybe then well see

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
i know what i bought was nice stuff iceheadshop need to be fucking shut down for floggin caffeine for people to sniff that is not the way to do business they really should be behind bars for selling that shit.i really wish i had kept my research to myself cos theres always gonna be stupid mother fuckers who are gonna doubt my research but i couldnt give a fuck what people think about what i said what works for me mite not work for others we are all diffrent.but i am pretty satisfied about this product hence why ive ordered a bigger ammount gonna get rite on it wen it arrives and no more reports i thought i would give some people hope that they wasnt wasting their money on pure shit that doesnt do anything
Youve clearly got beef with iceheadshop, so much so i thought id ring up the site for the first time ine ever/ages theyve got two snuff products both openly admitting they contain Methylxanthine Caffeine, or caffinen, as its more commonly known and theyre both t £6 a g Yes theres alot of branding and marketing on them but its at least says "hey heres caffine". Caffine snuff is not a new thing its has existed since efore the PSA. Yes there will be less party packaged and cheapr stuff but whts your beef with them man? they have never really been on anyones raar anyway unless your maybe after smoke/headshop stuff. Did they give you a hard time? wanna talk about it?

Sorry im wiling to give multiple benefits of the dout even when i dont belive the last couple for a laugh but your repeated marings down of another firm who as far as i and id assume most other on here were a good few miles away from thinking about mark you up if not as a shill for CW then definatly a spurned lover of IHS. Shill or not man give it up, or expained what your major beef with Ice is? give me 15 minutes ill likly find 10 other probably worse outfits selling caffine.

Hell CW has given us nothing on its content at least the others have.

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
right iceheadshop i bought that caffeine stuff twice there wasnt even a gram in each bag they conned me there was like half a gram and this was two seperate orders and safe for that sorry for going on man ur sound sorry for ranting.but i dont want to know whats in CWs synthacaine to me it reminded me alot of the dimethocaine i used to buy and i used to love that to me that stuff gave me the effects that i was hoping for when i recieved the other day the stuff was top notch i wouldnt write a review if the stuff was shit it did everything it needed to do

total boost in confidence
very chatty and talkative
numbed my nose and throat like cocaine would
huge cocaine type focus and uplifted mood
the urge of getting things done
enjoying watching movies with a more balanced clear state of mind as what coke would give u
It is funny you mention dimethocaine, when i first seen it i realised i was remined of the fact that, That despite being classed as local anesthetics many caines have mild/negligible stimulant activity as well. Dimetho is apparently half the potency  and im sure ive read of other anesthetic caines coming in at 10%. They are posslby using an obscure caine with slight stimulant effects but that raises a question as to where a caine goes from anesthetic to a usable stimulant and also being siold in this mannner they must have some legal recourse backing its primary use as an anesthetic but that would put them in an dody position, suppose theyve got the lawyers.

Just wainting on a WEDINOS

I really want to know whats in it, even knowledge aside im unlikly to get any as ive never been pulled to cocaine, its something that doesnt interst me, various analogues and etc do ut the vast maj on here will want to know whats in it before they tke any punt, also thres a fair ammount that wont care but despite your reports i wouldnt shed any money to this before i new its contents. Glad you enjoy it

For someone else with perhaps more knowledge f the caines do any of the common o even more obscure that are used legitimatly have stimulant properties, i have poor knowledge of the stimulantion/anesthetic relationship of any of them but even if the more commmon ones have low/negligable stimulant ctivity then they should also surly need aPSA excemption unless its an overlooked area

Also sound UKR666, im not here to call people a cunt, aside from when i am and its fun. I mainly run on debunking and could clearly see there was sketch with ICE mentioning that repeadedly takes away from your credability. It really depends what your after i am very curious about the contents of this stuff but im not too interested in any sythacaine. Just any article being nmarket now especially with no listing makes me and alot others very curious, wre a testing bunch

C
Despite being a conneiseur of all matters drug_related I'll put my hands up and say whatever it is, there is an element of moreishness to it. Also, my 2g were not uniformed. Some lumps numbed me out big time, some dabs had no anaesthetic effect at all. I'be never knowingly tried caffeine but I never bought anything branded until this. Make of all this info what you will. Can't wait for wedinos results

Should also be noted I have been drinking all weekend
(11-09-2016, 12:39 PM)SlowandFastandSlow Wrote: What an absolutely shilling story.
(11-09-2016, 11:55 AM)ukresearcher666 Wrote: i will keep my research to myself everytime i make some fooking review some stupid caunt has gotta say soommin well i gonna keep my chemical research to myself and i aint no fooking shill i dont work for any vendor simple as but i am impressed with chemical wires synthcaine simple as so unlike u guys im totally satisfied u guys expect a flaming miracle like something llike 3fpm to surface that aint gonna happen

Lmao. You would think shills would be more chill, maybe throw in some cons to even out the story a little bit. So awkward to read... And the grammar honestly looks so bait that it's someone posing ?
So which is your most profitable business right now CW? This chemsex starter pack or ultimatecatering.co.uk? I guess for those with a more inquisitive disposition the two can double up!
(11-09-2016, 08:39 PM)Glitterama Wrote: So which is your most profitable business right now CW? This chemsex starter pack or ultimatecatering.co.uk? I guess for those with a more inquisitive disposition the two can double up!

That's given me a thought, actually. They started ultimatecatering cause they didn't know nitrous was going to be banned (I'm guessing), and it's now shut down.

Maybe there's something to this stuff.

Or, they haven't learned their lesson and it's just crushed up Lucozade tablets.
Buy a scale, buy a scale.
(11-09-2016, 09:31 PM)Ye Ma Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 08:39 PM)Glitterama Wrote: So which is your most profitable business right now CW? This chemsex starter pack or ultimatecatering.co.uk? I guess for those with a more inquisitive disposition the two can double up!

That's given me a thought, actually. They started ultimatecatering cause they didn't know nitrous was going to be banned (I'm guessing), and it's now shut down.

Maybe there's something to this stuff.

Or, they haven't learned their lesson and it's just crushed up Lucozade tablets.

Or these
[Image: bea9b42a-2bc5-483a-a36e-00b7d4653267.jpg]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter