• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chemical Wire Etizolam
It's a shame as I do have the mass spec sheet somewhere also, but can't for the life of me find it now.

Another bit of evidence that confirms the above for those who don't have a pure Etizolam NMR to compare mine with, is a sample on WEDINOS (Sample 00032324), this was not submitted by myself and it seems somebody naughty was trying to pass it off as something else but it sure looks very much like the pellets in question and confirms the major content is Etizolam with no minor content listed.

I would personally be more inclined to test any blistered Etizolam that people claim to give euphoria as IME Etizolam is not really very euphoric and I have first hand seen some excellent looking fake prescription blisters/boxes, also some god awful ones with just "Made in India" stamped on the foil. The content was not meant to be Etizolam on the fakes I mention but they used cheaper chemicals (which will still knock you for six) instead of a well known prescription medication.
2mg deffo caused a blackout for me nothing else combined with it, this was a few hours after taking 2 spread over 8 hours, I took 2 and led down in my bed to sleep, I woke up the next morning with only 6 or so of my 50 left on the floor which is how I know..

God I think I'm ordering more after xmas which is terrible but I want to know where my tolerance is at, iv also considered ordering powder for sheer stupidity.
(07-12-2014, 02:27 AM)Marshin Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 11:40 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: I have tried all Etizolam and have to say the CW are excellent and many others feel the same. I like Intas and Etizest but am not paying £50 for 100 when i can have the same or better for half the price. When you run out you will wish you had bought double for the same price. I have done the blind thing taking one from a hand not knowing and i guessed wrong. They will soon be a non topic anyway, bye old friend. ETIZOLAM R.I.P its the pharma blisters that have got it banned as a medicine - fact.

EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT AM IMMINENT BAN ON ETIZOLAM, CAN I ASK WHERE ABOUTS YOU HAVE READ THIS AND HAS THE GOVERNMENT OR acmd MADE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? JUST CAUSE I HAVEN'T PERSONALLY SEEN ANY APART FROM ON HERE. I KNOW YOUS ARE SAYING SOME VENDERS HAVE BEEN WARNED BUT mECLONAZEPAM IS A PRESCRIBED MEDICINE TOO AND ITS STILL GOING OT BE SOLD!

Where is Meclonazepam sold? If so and its legal here i will contact a Pharmacy there and have some blistered shipped over.
Smile 
I first used Etizolam (Chemical Wire) in December 2014, I had no tolerance to these sort of drugs. 1mg of Etiz and I honestly felt very little (if any) effects, 2mg seems to do the trick if I want to relax or fall asleep. From what I had read, I really thought 1mg would have been more than sufficient for a non tolerant user.

I did on one occasion, take 9mg over a few hours, as I had heard lots of stories online of how it can be euphoric, but I was left disappointed. Ended up falling asleep after heavy sedation, although it was not noticeable to family member that I was on anything.

The above made me question the potency of the Etizolam, but I have no experience with the branded stuff so I can't compare. It is possible that I have a naturally high tolerance to sedative type drugs. Over a year ago I was prescribed Zopiclone as a sleep aid, and 4 or 5 pills would not put me to sleep. :(
I would say so if 4 zopis didn't send you off. Better to stop now you have a natural tolerance.
(08-02-2015, 07:22 AM)Tweek Wrote: Over a year ago I was prescribed Zopiclone as a sleep aid, and 4 or 5 pills would not put me to sleep. :(

Insane. I have a good benzo tolerance and 1 Zimmo when I have one the odd time knocks me out cold almost instantly.
(08-02-2015, 10:26 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: I would say so if 4 zopis didn't send you off. Better to stop now you have a natural tolerance.

(09-02-2015, 12:44 AM)BobbyBenzo Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 07:22 AM)Tweek Wrote: Over a year ago I was prescribed Zopiclone as a sleep aid, and 4 or 5 pills would not put me to sleep. :(

Insane. I have a good benzo tolerance and 1 Zimmo when I have one the odd time knocks me out cold almost instantly.

I have had ongoing issues with insomnia for most of my life. Etizolam is the first thing to ever do the trick, and 2mg is enough at the moment, so long as I've been awake for at least 16 hours. I try to use it sparingly though.
Natural tollerance OMG 2 zops ko me and I use 20mg diaz a day!!
(11-02-2015, 03:02 PM)dark_knight Wrote: Natural tollerance OMG 2 zops ko me and I use 20mg diaz a day!!

Really? One or two of them and I barely felt anything. When I realised they didn't work for sleep, I would take 4 at a time and just enjoy the effects. I ended up getting a haircut and had no recollection of it. :D
Yup....I would say Gabba drugs are not for you......

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter