• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chemical Wire Etizolam
(06-12-2014, 07:33 PM)exalin Wrote: This Etibloke guy has no idea what hes talking about. 

Send it off to a lab test, guess what will come back? Etizolam. 

No substitute? Etizolam is etizolam, its all in your head thinking "oh Inta's are far better" just because of the brand name and price ( as you said, cheaper pellets), cheaper pellets doesnt mean a cheaper poor quality product.

I don't need to send one off to that site for them to tell me majority component "Etizolam" (0.4, 0.5 mg?) and not mention what the rest of the stuff in it is.

I also don't need them to tell me they are a vastly inferior product to the real deal.

Alas, I stick to the real deal.
CW sour ones beat intas hands down. and i know etizolam very very well. over dosed if anything. 

cap a few up and randomise it. see if you can still tell. i assure you its placebo from them coming in blisters. 

brand name snobbery is all!
I assure you that's not the case as the Intas vs CW reviews confirm.

There is a definite difference. 

You would think 1mg of Eti would be easy to emulate, evidently it's not. Whether it's down to production methods or purity of the powder, the difference is very evident.

You can pretend otherwise if it suits you but the only person you are kidding is yourself.
point in moot now anyway. F-Lam is god.
I have tried all Etizolam and have to say the CW are excellent and many others feel the same. I like Intas and Etizest but am not paying £50 for 100 when i can have the same or better for half the price. When you run out you will wish you had bought double for the same price. I have done the blind thing taking one from a hand not knowing and i guessed wrong. They will soon be a non topic anyway, bye old friend. ETIZOLAM R.I.P its the pharma blisters that have got it banned as a medicine - fact.
(06-12-2014, 11:40 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: I have tried all Etizolam and have to say the CW are excellent and many others feel the same. I like Intas and Etizest but am not paying £50 for 100 when i can have the same or better for half the price. When you run out you will wish you had bought double for the same price. I have done the blind thing taking one from a hand not knowing and i guessed wrong. They will soon be a non topic anyway, bye old friend. ETIZOLAM R.I.P its the pharma blisters that have got it banned as a medicine - fact.

EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT AM IMMINENT BAN ON ETIZOLAM, CAN I ASK WHERE ABOUTS YOU HAVE READ THIS AND HAS THE GOVERNMENT OR acmd MADE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? JUST CAUSE I HAVEN'T PERSONALLY SEEN ANY APART FROM ON HERE. I KNOW YOUS ARE SAYING SOME VENDERS HAVE BEEN WARNED BUT mECLONAZEPAM IS A PRESCRIBED MEDICINE TOO AND ITS STILL GOING OT BE SOLD!
Turntable Junkie
Exclamation 
(06-12-2014, 09:06 PM)Tizzy Wrote: CW sour ones beat intas hands down. and i know etizolam very very well. over dosed if anything. 

cap a few up and randomise it. see if you can still tell. i assure you its placebo from them coming in blisters. 

brand name snobbery is all!

I have to fully agree with this statement. I have a close friend who works in a testing facility and also am a vendor of certain research chemicals with the same sources as CW.

We have had pretty much all of the products listed on their sited throughly tested.

Here is an NMR of the Etizolam:
[Image: QoLs7Hh.png]

It was also confirmed that the Etizolam was of extremely high grade (pharmaceutical) and all of the pellet products we tested (Etizolam, Diclazepam, Pyrazolam, Flubromazepam) contained the exact amount of active ingredient that is stated on the CW website.

Hopefully this will put an end to the long term confusion and debate of this matter, and just to note.. countries like India (the source of Etilaam) are well known for shady practice and in many cases counterfeit products, especially when it comes to prescription drugs.

Regarding this "ban" it seems to me it is just rumors and Chinese whispers (pun intended). I know a few vendors who have received emails regarding this matter, not from official sources but from users of forums such as this, asking if it is true. AFAIK there is no AMCD or .gov documentation confirming this other than some old data saying it has been discovered by them. It's prescribed in India and Japan, possibly other countries.

I hope this helps roulette
Sorry Tails I don't understand your email. Just curious what places you in position to test so rigorously and positively? I hope you're right as CW have always been a great vendor for me but an anonymous fortum post isn't enough to prove anything to me. Please go into more detail,eg. How you're getting access to testing, any affiliation with the company etc etc etc...no offence I just want to know the full story mate.

Edit:PS.sorry I can't read NMR perhaps someone else can chime in about it. To pit it another way there are knowledgeable people here qwho can/will so will be looking forward to their opinion.
(19-12-2014, 03:21 AM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: Sorry Tails I don't understand your email. Just curious what places you in position to test so rigorously and positively? I hope you're right as CW have always been a great vendor for me but an anonymous fortum post isn't enough to prove anything to me. Please go into more detail,eg. How you're getting access to testing, any affiliation with the company etc etc etc...no offence I just want to know the full story mate.

Edit:PS.sorry I can't read NMR perhaps someone else can chime in about it. To pit it another way there are knowledgeable people here qwho can/will so will be looking forward to their opinion.

Hi Steve. As I mentioned I have a close friend who works in a testing facility, and have been selling research chemicals since 2009. The tests were done as a free favor as places like WEDINOS give limited data and I'm not one to risk selling chemicals without knowing exactly what is in them as I have seen many headshops and RC vendors get royally screwed by not testing the products they have been selling.

I have no direct affiliation with CW but do communicate with them (and many other vendors), I also use many of the same sources that they do myself. I'm not on their payroll if that is what you are suggesting. I have my own established business but will keep that to myself as declaring it would limit my ability to talk about certain things here, from a legal standpoint.

Sure, I also look forward to any professional opinions/comments.
I knew they were legit. the branded/generic snobbery is just that, snobbery or blister-packet-placebo...

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter