• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chemical Wire Etizolam
(04-12-2014, 05:44 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:37 PM)Marshin Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:23 PM)Tempz Wrote: Good luck...

how come?

Your withdrawals are going to be a huge kick in the urethra.

you dont get it, i used the 150mg in 24hours!!!!!  i should have been knocked out.
Turntable Junkie
(04-12-2014, 05:46 PM)Marshin Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:44 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:37 PM)Marshin Wrote: how come?

Your withdrawals are going to be a huge kick in the urethra.

you dont get it, i used the 150mg in 24hours!!!!!  i should have been knocked out.

Yes, I read that much, I was on 40mg/day before Rehab, it's called tolerance, changing your benzo up will help that.
(04-12-2014, 05:51 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:46 PM)Marshin Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:44 PM)Tempz Wrote: Your withdrawals are going to be a huge kick in the urethra.

Yes, I read that much, I was on 40mg/day before Rehab, it's called tolerance, changing your benzo up will help that.

i swear its not tolerance, apart from today, the last time i had Etiz was 2 weeks ago
Turntable Junkie
(04-12-2014, 05:55 PM)Marshin Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:51 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:46 PM)Marshin Wrote: you dont get it, i used the 150mg in 24hours!!!!!  i should have been knocked out.

i swear its not tolerance, apart from today, the last time i had Etiz was 2 weeks ago

What benzo's have you used in that 2 week period?
flu-lam.. but flu-lam is a pure benzo, etizolam is just a ‎Thienodiazepine...also it was small doeses of flu-lam
Turntable Junkie
(04-12-2014, 06:43 PM)Marshin Wrote: flu-lam.. but flu-lam is a pure benzo, etizolam is just a ‎Thienodiazepine...also it was small doeses of flu-lam

Bar the name they are both equally as addictive, hit the same receptors and for all intents purposes they are exactly the same thing, cross tolerance is to be expected and F-Mazolam is uber potent anyway.
2-3mg per day user for over 2 years (Intas)

Decide to try the cheap CW generics.

Swapped straight away. They worked for sleep but left a groggy feeling and also withdrawals before next dose, which doesn't happen with Intas.

Summary: They may contain an element of Etizolam but certainly not 1mg and groggy feeling is a concern.

So they are no substitute. This is a fact. Only shills or maybe who people who aren't familiar with the real thing would suggest otherwise.

I would love to come on here and say: Yes ! they work just as well But that would be a lie.
@EtiBloke30 - did you send a sample to Wedinos for testing?
This Etibloke guy has no idea what hes talking about. 

Send it off to a lab test, guess what will come back? Etizolam. 

No substitute? Etizolam is etizolam, its all in your head thinking "oh Inta's are far better" just because of the brand name and price ( as you said, cheaper pellets), cheaper pellets doesnt mean a cheaper poor quality product.
All the generic Etizolam pellets i have consumed feels just like that. They are only sedating and makes me fell groggy.

Now the pharmaceutical ones is a whole different story. Intas and Etizest Etizolams both hits me faster and the sedation feels very pleasant not groggy. Also i get this happy almost euphoric feeling while under the influence of the pharmaceutical grade Etizolam.

I only use them as sleep aid after a drug session. The pharmaceutical ones has a funny side effect on me. 
They make me do stupid things: like buying crap i dont need and make me want to talk shit/ write shit and so on. I am much more likely to lose my common sense with pharmaceutical Etizolam.
With generics all i wanna do is to sleep.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter