• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chemical Wire Etizolam
Has anyone noticed that the recent stock seems weaker than normal? I am not saying they are it's far too subjective I was just curious if anyone else had noticed anything? 

It's probably just tolerance etc
I took 2 with no tolerance, blacked out and took almost the rest of my stash, I'd say there pretty accurately dosed.

I'd say you got a lil tolerance fella
Indeed..
Mine is fucked after blacking out off 2mg and consuming 40 more.. How long will I have to weight for it to return to zero ?
(03-12-2014, 01:54 AM)WonkyWarrior Wrote: Mine is fucked after blacking out off 2mg and consuming 40 more.. How long will I have to weight for it to return to zero ?

Hey you said you never blacked out lol. Gaining some foggy memory about doing them all now are you?.

Blister packs are the one's i never black out on, CW ones need testing.
2mg is clinical dose for insomnia. was it in combo to black out :S 

i mean there's no reason to ever take more than 2mg but its not BO territory.
right guys, i got 600mg etiz powder from OBF, i started of with my usual dose of 4mg... nothing. waited ages took 10mg, still nothing, anyway now av consumed 150mg throughout, and even now i only feel there ever so slightly sedation, and i mean slight, i ws tAKEN fLU-LAMfor a handful of days before but ones  benzo nd the others not a proper benzo.

anyone else with this esperience with wek Etiz? especially from  OBF?
Turntable Junkie
(04-12-2014, 05:21 PM)Marshin Wrote: right guys, i got 600mg etiz powder from OBF, i started of with my usual dose of 4mg... nothing. waited ages took 10mg, still nothing, anyway now av consumed 150mg throughout, and even now i only feel there ever so slightly sedation, and i mean slight, i ws tAKEN fLU-LAMfor a handful of days before but ones  benzo nd the others not a proper benzo.

anyone else with this esperience with wek Etiz? especially from  OBF?

Good luck...
(04-12-2014, 05:23 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:21 PM)Marshin Wrote: right guys, i got 600mg etiz powder from OBF, i started of with my usual dose of 4mg... nothing. waited ages took 10mg, still nothing, anyway now av consumed 150mg throughout, and even now i only feel there ever so slightly sedation, and i mean slight, i was tAKEN fLU-LAMfor a handful of days before but ones  benzo and the others not a proper benzo.

anyone else with this experience with wek Etiz? especially from  OBF?

Good luck...

how come?
Turntable Junkie
(04-12-2014, 05:37 PM)Marshin Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:23 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 05:21 PM)Marshin Wrote: right guys, i got 600mg etiz powder from OBF, i started of with my usual dose of 4mg... nothing. waited ages took 10mg, still nothing, anyway now av consumed 150mg throughout, and even now i only feel there ever so slightly sedation, and i mean slight, i was tAKEN fLU-LAMfor a handful of days before but ones  benzo and the others not a proper benzo.

anyone else with this experience with wek Etiz? especially from  OBF?

Good luck...

how come?

Your withdrawals are going to be a huge kick in the urethra.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter