• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cannabinoid ban home office information
Yeah but it IS a 'synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists’. It works exactly in the same way and for the same period of time. That's why I'm surprised and something's not right or this legislation is not enforced...

Although there is slim possibility that I live in alternate reality... (no, I'm not high)
(02-03-2014, 10:23 PM)Psytrancer Wrote: Yeah but it IS a 'synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists’. It works exactly in the same way and for the same period of time. That's why I'm surprised and something's not right or this legislation is not enforced...

Although there is slim possibility that I live in alternate reality... (no, I'm not high)

Not all of them are receptor agonists. Some are endocannabinoid reuptake inhibitors, IIRC. Slightly different beast.
Like 5f-series?
According to the new pointless legislation,if applied strictly AB-FUNICA and all the rest would be illegal.I doubt the CPS would bother for 1g of incense but i forsee test cases for a few random producers.Even CBD oil which has proven therapeutic effects and is beneficial would theoretically be covered.This bodes ill for the medium-long term.As for the Tramadol metabolite the parent drug is available on vitrually all IOPs-stupid.
I see the artificial cannabinoids as a direct product of cannabis prohibition.

Cannabis is a relatively benign substance with many medical benefits, but i see the artificial cannabinoids as far more problematic and potentially dangerous substances that have lead to serious addictions, seizures, psychosis and even fatalities.

If this government gave the slighest shit about harm reduction and protecting public health they would not hesitate to legalise cannabis.

Prohibition is so morally wrong it is almost evil.
Why bump over 2 year old threads come on man.
Facepalm
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Hello again it's been awhile but would like to say I haven't had a noise now forfor over a yearound. Been depressed and now havhave wild anxiety though the sertraline helps a bitbit.I just keep it real  now don't get a great buzz but it's ok. So it can be done if I can do it anybody can.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter