• 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

CTHighstreet - 20% OFF CLOSING SALE
Top bloke and vendor all the way to the very end!

Will miss doing business with you.

All the best for the future and best of luck with whatever you choose to do next!
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(24-05-2016, 06:30 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: Top bloke and vendor all the way to the very end!

All the best for the future and best of luck with whatever you choose to do next!

Top bloke vendor who selective scam users?
(24-05-2016, 11:45 PM)Ozymandias Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 06:30 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: Top bloke and vendor all the way to the very end!

I have deal with him more times than I can remember and never once had anything over than top notch service and products.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(25-05-2016, 01:06 AM)Jonnyhal Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 11:45 PM)Ozymandias Wrote:

I have deal with him more times than I can remember and never once had anything over than top notch service and products.

That's why I said selective.

Penultimate order took over a month and lots and lots of email to get it shipped.
Current order, placed on March 10, will never be shipped.

If he was an honest vendor, and not a scammer, if he couldn't ship my order for whatever reason, he would have at least tried to contact me and offer a refund.
Instead last time I've heard from him was over a month ago.

Funny thing, my order even included caffeine, which isn't affected by the ban incoming. Not that what he did wouldn't have legal repercussions.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter