• 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

CTHighstreet - 20% OFF CLOSING SALE
What is your website name as can't find it??
Its in their name http://www.cthighstreet.com

Tried some of the pyrazolam and crystal MPA, both top quality pyraz were the same as my usual vendor, mpa was a lot better than the powder a lot easier to work with and didn't seem to have as many side effects no tight chest or headache, THUMBS UP GUYS :D
If that Etiz samples still going would be intrested.Feedback guaranteed if they are good i'll say so.Use the e-mail tab on the bottom of my post and i'll get back to you ASAP.Also looking for some decent MDAI so if you have that same applies.I'm not punting on a g because the couple of different batches of MDAI i have tried have been poor to say the least.But if you have the real deal you'll get a flood of orders
Anyone tried the etiz yet? Wanna make an order on Monday and that's the best price I've seen so far I think
i took one a hour ago so far they seem good.

i will write a review later on what i think of them.
Kingbuyer Cookie
The sample has turned up!  Excellent communication, good packaging, very professional.

The only thing you did slightly differently was to include a receipt, just to save you some paper Im sure most RC'ers wont want them (it just means evidence to dispose of) and none of the big companies bother.  Just a suggestion :)

Guys you wont get these generics mixed up with any others they are luminous blue... never seen etz so bright!!!  Very cool!!  Very well made, not crumbly at all.

Will give them a bash this evening and report back.  So far very impressed.  I will also make an account at the shop tonight and give honest feedback.
Cheers Kingbuyer, yeah be good to hear from you and dark_knight what ya both think :)
i'vet tried their etiz and found them to be some of the best generics i've tried well pressed well packed and did the job nicely
(08-02-2014, 09:47 PM)smash Wrote: i'vet tried their etiz and found them to be some of the best generics i've tried well pressed well packed and did the job nicely

Goodness me another glowing report from smash. cthighstreet must be good!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

I know right i do have anger issues *rant*

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter