• 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

http://www.purechemicals.net are getting this one soon 

2-[bis(4-fluorophenyl)methyl]sulfinylethanehydroxamic acid

whats every ones opinion on this one? i'm very interested in trying it
Kingbuyer Cookie
Known about this for a while and I'd be interested to try it but would be more interested in trying the bis(p-methyl) analogue.
I would expect it to be a decent boring stimulant, like Modafinil.

Depending on price per dose you may be better off with Modafinil/Armodafinil purely on the fact they're cheap, easy to get at a pharmaceutical grade and have quite substantial history of use in persons.

No idea on a suspected dose, so anybody that tries this I'd love to see some reports.
If people find a dose that is functionally stimulating, they should not attempt to go higher in efforts to try and reach euphoric or recreational effects, it's not worth the risk and they're unlikely to be there.

Structure comparisons
[Image: 49KNpGI.png]

I read about bis(p-chloro)modafinil somewhere a year or two ago, can't find it for the life of me.
should probably  only be used as a Wakefulness promoting agent

ill be getting some as soon as it becomes available depending price 

then ill report back thumbupthumbup
Kingbuyer Cookie
Given the efficacy and availability of modafinil, I don't think I'll bother.
Sorry I posted something but I thought we were talking about Adrafinil (aka: CRL-40028 ) so I had to edit my post. My mistake *facepalm*
"Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.”    

Aldous Huxley

where do you guys get your modafinil from,can pm me if you prefer ,would be appreciated...
i guess they buy it from online pharmacy's

whats the legal status of modafinil?
Kingbuyer Cookie
can a respected member pm me a legit pharma for modafinil and others please...or post the name if that's ok?
thanks renton,appreciated,now boys and girls back on topic...xxx

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter