• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

CHEMSRUS HOSTILE TAKEOVER
(18-03-2016, 11:44 PM)BobsBK Wrote: I thought it was a joke, no? That post is serious??!

This thread is absolutely serious
(18-03-2016, 10:44 PM)GuiseAcheifs Wrote: It's been explained, mods are jointly in control of venders , comments , subject starters. Every time improving sales. Looking through posts you can see who because there are very very small numbers of people generally speaking and using a forum as it should be used. Anybody that is a member of a club forum elsewhere to something they are fond too, it's obvious how and at what reasons this forum is objectively run to promote venders and sales. Wheather I care or not doesn't matter clause ' I don't .. Don't ask me stupid questions I won't reply. The nieve amongst us should realise that the reason the forum is run and through what ever means mods and serial posters here are in deep with venders for promotion of the sites and chemicals

Haha only just seen this. The amazing thing is how such a unsubtle obvious idiot managed to subvert the Chemsrus place. I have skimmed it but never joined because to be blunt the percentage of morons to people with interesting things to say was too high. Pretty desperate stuff with it all coming to an end. The worst RC forum i have seen, would rather read Flasback in Swedish.
Ellie is now accusing me of shit she's made up based on my posts on the newer, much better US-centric forum that is acting as a home for their refugees (and US users in general). Jesus Christ she's crazy.
(20-03-2016, 03:03 AM)Renton Wrote: Ellie is now accusing me of shit she's made up based on my posts on the newer, much better US-centric forum that is acting as a home for their refugees (and US users in general). Jesus Christ she's crazy.

Maybe she permanently destroyed her glutamate receptors ? I dunno, we can only guess..
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

I've got to say there seem to be some very strange elements of a very big personality disorder manifesting themselves at a rate of knotts over there.  It concerns me greatly it really does I just hope people have the sense to actually use a bit of intelligence and realise that the contradictions between posts alone are enormous.  Clearly id suggest someones having a bit of a stimulant psychosis episode possibly coupled with some long standing mental health issues and maybe a touch of some sociopathic disorder chucked in for good measure.  

There is great potential for things to get a lot uglier over there.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Ive changed my password but what are the risks possed by chemsrus? ive had false mails from ukcr going to my junk-i.e. replies to something or somebody called kate offering me rcs. Could that be related to chemsrus?
(22-03-2016, 04:32 PM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: Ive changed my password but what are the risks possed by chemsrus? ive had false mails from ukcr going to my junk-i.e. replies to something or somebody called kate offering me rcs. Could that be related to chemsrus?

You've probably got email replies set to on for some threads, and annoyingly we get spammers like that abusing the email system on users that have allowed people to contact them via email through the forum

The chemsrus database being stolen means we should assume the theif has all passwords there in cleartext
Yea well I can go into detail about what actually happened over there but I don't see the need "Renton" covered it pretty thoroughly already. I was the sole admin of CRU. Basically the mod team left and didn't want anything to do with the site or Ellie. I spent a few days trying to explain the legalities and the ethics of owning and running a site like CRU from the USA were not possible. All she was interested in was the money and the "new Business model". I went from Sole admin to her partner in the space of a few hours, I trusted her with the site, I needed assistance at that time due to my Internet being down and I was running on a mobile platform. Anyhoo! Doodster, Sparta, Arcane and myself all voted against Ellem and her ideas, that left Winterfrost and Ellem on a limb! They ran with it...... 

I would have left the site parked with a message from the maintenance man
Not to kiss too much arse here but all this bullshit really makes me respect UKCR more. It'd be very easy for the mods here to do the same as CRU and cash in but instead they don't even so much as put ads on their site. Solid integrity on UKCR, no two ways about it. Props.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
i think the sheer heat of the grill new vendors here are placed under goes a long way to show how we as a forum are unbiased and have the consumers best interests at heart. 

i can say for certain that when i was a Mod here nor i or any other had any kind of financial "bribes"
actually, i was unable to accept any freebies/offers or testers while serving here as a Mod.
Hood Hippy word

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter