• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

CHEMSRUS HOSTILE TAKEOVER
BE CAREFUL VISITING THIS LINK AND CHEMSRUS AND THE NEW SITE IN GENERAL (wonder how long until ellie deletes it)
https://chemsrus.com/forum/16-general-ch...es-a-theif

Well that link is gone

https://chemsrus.com/forum/16-general-ch...dam#174912
https://chemsrus.com/forum/what-you-need...ite#174940

She claimed to never be an admin, lied. She's been purging any posts incriminating her. Shit has hit the fan over there.

The SSL on the "new" site is not secure whatsoever.  It is self signed and the image below tells you some more.
[Image: mOmiEJN.png]

Avoid both sites at all costs.

I'm urging all members of both there and here to change their passwords IMMEDIATELY
You can do so here: https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/userc...n=password
Sorry, I couldn't help it.....song Tourettes......I am aware however that this is a serious issue

This.....is real life
She's a fucking cunt, a dumb cunt that is. 

Galatians 6:7-9

...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Thanks Renton!
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

So... Excuse my ignorance but what is the story? I made an account their years ago but never logged in since there didn't seem to be much of value there. Is this some kind of scam this woman is running? I should really stop paying attention to gossip.
(18-03-2016, 01:44 PM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: So... Excuse my ignorance but what is the story? I made an account their years ago but never logged in since there didn't seem to be much of value there. Is this some kind of scam this woman is running? I should really stop paying attention to gossip.

The owner died, all the mods resigned wanting the site to be taking offline and walk away. "Ellie" had a copy of the site, stole the frame work the idea, the data and the userbase.. Oh and she's collecting the advertising money.

Since then she has been lying, manipulating everyone . She's contradicting herself all the time, she's deleting any threads and posts that could make her look guilty and so on.
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

(18-03-2016, 02:00 PM)Som Telleck Wrote:
(18-03-2016, 01:44 PM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: So... Excuse my ignorance but what is the story? I made an account their years ago but never logged in since there didn't seem to be much of value there. Is this some kind of scam this woman is running? I should really stop paying attention to gossip.

The owner died, all the mods resigned wanting the site to be taking offline and walk away. "Ellie" had a copy of the site, stole the frame work the idea, the data and the userbase.. Oh and she's collecting the advertising money.

Since then she has been lying, manipulating everyone . She's contradicting herself all the time, she's deleting any threads and posts that could make her look guilty and so on.

She's also working with the previously banned Jeremysdemo (captainobvious) to scam vendors out of more money like he did before with his paid reviews and "preferential moderation" (you pay us we delete negative comments) until he was exiled (and still had their money).
i got  admit cru was my first research chemical forum. quite a few years ago before jeremey demolished the sites reputation. sad to here gezza died and they are thry just couldnt just  shut it down and build a new site. not suprised to hear any of the accusations about it, some of the thread were pretty shady and it pissed me off the owener gezza basically always did nothing. its really been the same vendors advertising there for a while now.  rapidchems adverises there and probably is owned by someone on that forum. 
so good to see it go if people are getting scammed thats never cool. i also think that some of the a mod hor two here might own a few sites that advertise here.chin(just a thought)
love the world and it will love you back. chin
That's a bit messed up. Thanks for the info, never did seem that safe there.
(18-03-2016, 03:14 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: i got  admit cru was my first research chemical forum. quite a few years ago before jeremey demolished the sites reputation. sad to here gezza died and they are thry just couldnt just  shut it down and build a new site. not suprised to hear any of the accusations about it, some of the thread were pretty shady and it pissed me off the owener gezza basically always did nothing. its really been the same vendors advertising there for a while now.  rapidchems adverises there and probably is owned by someone on that forum. 
so good to see it go if people are getting scammed thats never cool. i also think that some of the a mod hor two here might own a few sites that advertise here.chin(just a thought)

I think 'Mods' and 'Own' Might be going a little far but members and vested interests will be a definite

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(18-03-2016, 03:14 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: i also think that some of the a mod hor two here might own a few sites that advertise here.chin(just a thought)

I agree.
Nif is totally Alex from Lizard Labs.  Renton has to be BB because only he could operate such rude customer service.
Blod probably BRC. High class, high cost but the best bang for one's buck in the long run.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter