• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

CBD oil
(12-04-2014, 09:46 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: It all depends what you are looking for. If it's a legal alternative to a certain herb you are looking for then this won't cut it. If you are looking for mild relaxation or a nights sleep it might be ok.

No like, it's just crude hemp oil extracted using terrible techniques over in china, an ex-employee of one of the companies producing it posted an exposé somewhere I can't seem to find now.
(12-04-2014, 09:30 PM)Tempz Wrote: I heard all this CBD oil is hokum.

Its early days, if you are going to go down the CBD route come speak to GB, a lot of scammers out there already.

(07-04-2014, 04:42 PM)LizardLabs Wrote: I thought I'd chime in with my experiences with CBD and CBN as I have both of these cannabinoids in pure crystal form. On their own both vaporised and oral they have no noticeable effect, however when mixed with a bit of natural nope (it doesn't take much) their effects become quite obvious, the stone becomes very heavy and intoxicating but with much reduced anxiety. I originally purchased these compounds to help combat insomnia and indeed they do help in that department but only when mixed with natural nope.

I am of the opinion that the compounds found in cannabis work very much synergistically together and to get full potential from them, whether it be for recreational or medical use, natural cannabis with the full spectrum of cannabinoids is the only way to go.

Can you explain how this "Pure crystal CBD / CBN" Came about?
I'm surprised with the CBN...
Dear friend of mine has broken his union
Broke from tradition, broken his vision of the future
Alone, alone, alone, not alone at all

Do you mean where did I source them from or how were they produced? They are both synthetic, not extracted.
Hemp oil is a cooking oil or used for salad dressing. This is CBD in a carrier oil. I know the herb is the gold standard but as we are on a RC forum and discussing legal options. No doubt there are scam artists jumping on the bandwagon.
(14-04-2014, 09:57 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Hemp oil is a cooking oil or used for salad dressing. This is CBD in a carrier oil. I know the herb is the gold standard but as we are on a RC forum and discussing legal options. No doubt there are scam artists jumping on the bandwagon.

Lots of scammers on the market already bud.

(14-04-2014, 06:25 PM)LizardLabs Wrote: Do you mean where did I source them from or how were they produced? They are both synthetic, not extracted.

Yeah, how they were produced. I understand now (That they are synthetic not organic)
Dear friend of mine has broken his union
Broke from tradition, broken his vision of the future
Alone, alone, alone, not alone at all

Bumping this thread because I've been reading into this a bit myself recently. CBD oil has no high but it does have some of the medical effects of MJ. It has been used to treat epilepsy with success for example, there was a video going around a while back of a child having a seizure which is stopped very quickly using CBD oil, and if you've watched The Culture High there's a similar story there too - a kid was 7 years old, already on 20 different meds including benzos, and in the end CBD oil alone was effective treatment.

CBD is not restricted from the info I read. The law only bans THC as a class B, CBD is not covered at all because like I said no high. They can only sell a product with tiny concentrates of THC, not enough to have any effect, but there does not seem to be real restrictions on CBD itself, which is classed as a supplement just like hemp oil.

I am curious about where to get quality oil though. I have seen claims that CBD oil from hemp is very weak, as in you only get about 2% concentration, but I've seen other sites boasting 30% CBD oil from hemp. So I'm confused.

This merits more research and I'm surprised it's not more well known. CBD definitely has positive medical effects, not all the effects you'd get from the parent plant - the entourage effect makes all of the chemicals work best when you take them together, no one seems to know why - but the benefits are definitely there.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
I got some plus cbd oil gold, I think the manufacturer claims 26% CBD & I have no reason to doubt that. It's cleaned up CO2 extracted oil from special high-CBD strains of industrial hemp flowers grown in the USA. It's still very expensive for what it is & I'm unlikely to buy it again at the price I paid. It has little effect on it's own, but it can change a mj high, turn a trippy stimulating mj high into a sedating one.

As far as I know hemp products are legal.

Most hemp oil is extracted from the seeds & has no cannabinoids at all, it's just an expensive cooking oil. It may be a reasonable source of omega 3s if you're vegetarian, but it's not really going to have any medical effect.
Anyone a member of uk420?, sub-forum section on medical uses has some really good info...i like the outdoor section  smoke
I recently found out that CBD is legal in the UK. I hear it is great for pain relief and I wondered if anyone knew any places to buy CBD oil or pills in the UK? 

Thanks Saff
A lot of the places that were selling CBD products in the UK shut down following the MHRA informing them that it's now considered a medicinal product (GW Pharma have it in trials for a couple of conditions). I'd also suggest being sceptical of the claims made about its effects and properties - some people apparently find it helpful, but there's very little evidence of these kinds of effects and there was a lot of hype going on.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter