• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CALLING ALL PRODUCERS/MUSICIANS/MC/VOCALISTS.
Sup guys,

I've noticed more and more that people on here are deep into music production, amateur or otherwise, myself included, so I thought, hey, lets get a headcount of musicians on here, and throw together a UKCR collaboration album, I think it would be a fun project, eclectic to say the least.

@Doorkey @Barn @Floating_Point @SMiT2710 @Nubis @wzrd420

Anyone else I've missed, tag them up, lets get this going!

Producers, post your DAW, genre of music and an example of your usual style.

https://soundcloud.com/templarmusic1/tem...-makes-you

FL Studio, I produce ALL genres of music, from Hip Hop, to UK Hardcore, to Ambient to House Music, I'm down for anything.
Got a shit load of hip-hop I recorded, but my laptop was stolen :/
(13-03-2014, 12:14 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote: Got a shit load of hip-hop I recorded, but my laptop was stolen :/

You still got the necessary tools (DAWS, Samples and VSTs) on your current compy to keep producing?
been producing for a bit. soundcloud.com/midnightstatic

I use ableton live and with maschine and massive mainly but a lot of other plug ins and some analog gear. I make mostly Dance tracks and Downtempo chillout tunes as well as a little bit of hip hop.
(13-03-2014, 12:25 PM)Tempz Wrote:
(13-03-2014, 12:14 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote: Got a shit load of hip-hop I recorded, but my laptop was stolen :/

You still got the necessary tools (DAWS, Samples and VSTs) on your current compy to keep producing?

No comp, currently using my phone until funds are enough to buy a new rig. 

Happily have a listen to anyone's Soundcloud if they post it.
anyone wanting words,say some :D

https://soundcloud.com/billpiff
Happiness isn't good enough for me,i demand euphoria. 
I would be interested in this, I'm only an amateur at best haha but sounds like a fun project! I mainly make trance, heavy metal and do a bit of orchestral stuff now and again. How long do you think we have to get some stuff together?
(16-03-2014, 02:58 PM)Funny Name Wrote: I would be interested in this, I'm only an amateur at best haha but sounds like a fun project! I mainly make trance, heavy metal and do a bit of orchestral stuff now and again. How long do you think we have to get some stuff together?

We have as long as it takes to get a team together, no rush, no time limits, I want this to be a fun little endevour.
Sure, why not ?

It could be fun - and, as you say, considerably eclectic.

Nubis (also a proud amateur - which means you can play what you want ;-)
'Why can't I be different and original
Like everybody else?'
(Vivian Stanshall)
Sounds like fun!

@Tempz I'm liking that song. F-in crazy

so: Ableton 9
     Deep-house to garage type stuff

and an example: little remix of one thing by amerie.

https://soundcloud.com/lucas-walker-2/am...deep-house

I wonder about doing collaborations? although the logistics of doing a collaboration online maybe a little challengin.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter