• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

C-Liquids
I've seen these pop up all over the place, BB, REF, ravegardener and others.

"C-Liquid" is simply as it's sold, appears to come in 3 flavours.  all of which are based around a new cannabinoid "N-cumyl-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-indazole-3-carboxamide".  (bolded the o, they appear to have all made the same spelling mistake)

Anyway,
Left: The new cannabinoid
Right: 5F-AKB48 for comparison

[Image: lTqzFRG.png]

It's ~£25 for 3ml.
I have read it is 1mg/ml and compared to 5-6g of their smoking blends.
~20 drops to 1ml = ~50ug per drop (0.05mg)

Only report i've read; "Just had a few tokes from the E-cig of this 1mg/ml, and am feeling it quite strongly already.  I can't have vaporized more than 20-50 mcg, plus 3 drops sublingually. Rapid onset when inhaled, less if much at all sublingually"

So guys, this cannabinoid seems to be superpotent.  If 50ug is an effective dose then it makes it at least 20x as potent as most cannabinoids currently on market.
Be careful with this one, don't want to spill any by the sounds of it.
Assuming this is for ecigs, so the new substance presumably vaporizes at a lower temperature than 5fakb48?

Any recommended temperature given?
(23-08-2014, 03:35 PM)444499 Wrote: Assuming this is for ecigs, so the new substance presumably vaporizes at a lower temperature than 5fakb48?

Any recommended temperature given?

literally all the information:

Quote:BuckledBonzi are pleased to announce c-liquid chemical suspension, which opens up brand new ways for resarching such chemicals

The liquid is a suspension containing a new cannabinoid: N-cumyl-1-(5-fluropentyl) indazole-3-carboxamide
This is the very first time this patent pending cannabinoid has been seen in the UK.

It is very hard to exactly estimate, but we suggest 3ml of chemical suspension is roughly the same as 5-6 grams of herbal blends

Currently we have 3 differant aromas, Vanilla, Blueberry and Bubblegum.

Stocks are very limited the moment, get them while you can.
We will also be adding regular e-liquids to our store in the coming days, so watch out for that
Knee-jerk ban on ecigs incoming in 3...2...1...
Potentially 20x the strength of 5fakb48.

Why are they concentrating on shit like this when we need a new stim?

Sounds like they couldn't get it to dissolve so they made an emulsion/suspension.

Will stick with tjh 018 thanks.

Unless a vendor wants to send me a sample, after which I will write a completely impartial, objective review.
Cough.
(23-08-2014, 06:15 PM)444499 Wrote: Potentially 20x the strength of 5fakb48.

Why are they concentrating on shit like this when we need a new stim?

Sounds like they couldn't get it to dissolve so they made an emulsion/suspension.

Will stick with tjh 018 thanks.

Unless a vendor wants to send me a sample, after which I will write a completely impartial, objective review.
Cough.

ever notice how much cheaper cannabinoids are?
ever notice how most people looking for 'legal alternatives' are looking for legal alternatives of weed.
Well,you're right there, I'll give you that one.

I want real REC though
Maybe just my age as I used to like natural noids a lot but the new generation have zero appeal after several ventures with it, it's just too rough and cold. I think most people here have similar opinion which may or may not be typical, but the powdered stuff lasts so long I can't imagine it being a great money maker(eg.a gram of 5f akb 48 lasts how many days to a regular smoker and costs about a tenner? I coudnt imagine that buying you a tenth as much as the illegal version).
(23-08-2014, 05:14 PM)Allan Wrote: Knee-jerk ban on ecigs incoming in 3...2...1...

There is a incoming ban on e cigs from the EU i think its next year.
Kingbuyer Cookie
@Steve, you should really try the mellow, long lasting 018 blend. Totally different from any other noid and no chance of any panic.

@King e-cigs aren't getting banned in the EU, they're just going to start classing the nicotine liquids as medicines, so we'll be getting the from chemists, not tobacconists.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter