• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buddha Blues eliquid souvenir
(05-09-2014, 05:37 PM)444499 Wrote: Nope, need to read the other thread.

The Buddha misrepresented an ingredient somehow.

Didn't go down well, not even sure it was a cannabinoid.

Ended like this

Yep that was me sent it to wedinos. The vendor appeared very reluctant to say what was in it. I wrote a trip report saying it's was extremely potent, oh just realised this is it doh! Anyway he then said one cannabinoid was being used and it turned out to be another. Which he then explained away as a typo error on his vendors thread. They were two very different sounding compounds though so the typo explanation seemed a bit odd and didn't do him any favours.

Some people may like it, I've decided cannabinoids are not for me. However I was interested that it worked in a standard ego style ecig with an evod atomiser type setup. There was some debate around that at the time and if nothing else this guy proved it works. If cannabinoids are you're thing then the ecig with PG cannabinoid combo  definitely does the job and would be a discrete method and even pleasurable to inhale if flavoured liquid was used as the base.

This vendor didn't strike me as a bad person so much as a very sketchy one. He got a fair amount of flak over that wedinos report/typo snafu but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt especially if he had been using this product himself. It certainly fucked me up.

I couldn't say he is a responsible vendor though. There was zero labelling indicating active ingredient, percentage strength within the liquid or any form of dosing guidelines. Personally I think you could dilute this 50/50 with more propylene glycol and a couple of tokes would still put you on your arse but then again I had zero tolerance so I guess it all depends on experience.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
I think the Buddha stuff was an attempt at a solution, or as much noid as will dissolve.

Using either akb48 or pb22 or whatever he claimed, the ecig shouldn't be capable of getting hot enough. Certainly not enough to deliver the hit you described.

As I've mentioned, the c-liquid is totally transparent, despite being a suspension.
I find that a little odd.

I do wonder if we'll see a whole new branch of synthetic smokeable liquids, which are things in themselves, not attempts to resemble naturals. 

Maybe they've been around a while, because the two noids mentioned above don't dissolve easily, and need more than 5v.

And there may not be accurate testing yet.
(05-09-2014, 07:10 PM)444499 Wrote: I think the Buddha stuff was an attempt at a solution, or as much noid as will dissolve.

Using either akb48 or pb22 or whatever he claimed, the ecig shouldn't be capable of getting hot enough. Certainly not enough to deliver the hit you described.

As I've mentioned, the c-liquid is totally transparent, despite being a suspension.
I find that a little odd.

I do wonder if we'll see a whole new branch of synthetic smokeable liquids, which are things in themselves, not attempts to resemble naturals. 

Maybe they've been around a while, because the two noids mentioned above don't dissolve easily, and need more than 5v.

And there may not be accurate testing yet.

Fair enough I've got no reason to think any different. Whatever it was it was my "I don't want to do noids" moment. Dissociatives really put me on my arse but I had a compulsion to return to them and give them another go, there was a sense of there being something worth looking at again. Set and setting and all that business so I did give them more of a chance and had much better times. I just never got a sense of that with any of my experiments with noids and this liquid was when I just decided the weren't for me. Fair play if you like them but I learned they weren't for me.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
wonder if ultrasonic vaporizer would get around the heat predicament @444499
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
@mrapollo  I hate noids, I think they're possibly the most life destroying drug available. Certainly nearly killed me. I do like a nice 018 number last thing, mellow, close to natural. But any 5f Iwon't touch. I did have massive trips initially, but there was nothing inside them.

@Renton wow do they exist? ultrasound. But it's still heat through friction isn't it? Why would that lower vap temp?
(05-09-2014, 10:40 PM)444499 Wrote: @mrapollo  I hate noids, I think they're possibly the most life destroying drug available. Certainly nearly killed me. I do like a nice 018 number last thing, mellow, close to natural. But any 5f Iwon't touch. I did have massive trips initially, but there was nothing inside them.

@Renton wow do they exist? ultrasound. But it's still heat through friction isn't it? Why would that lower vap temp?

I'm sure some of the original e-cigs were ultrasonic but it was abandoned due to rumored health issues.  There's plenty online about homemade vape's with ultrasonic jewelery cleaners.

It's a chemical and physical reaction taking place, ultrasonic waves make the solution vibrate/agitate at a rate we could never perform by hand or mechanically, and combined with the heat provided... It's at least a good idea... in the noggin.

Ultrasonic cleaners are also used in production of some homebrow e-liquids to reduce the time they need to 'steep' before they're really regarded as 'smokeable'.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Project x begins to form...

Well. These ultrasonic vaporizers, or nebularisers are interesting.
Not expensive.
Some do look little asthma spray like, but that could be a good thing depending on context.

If anyone fancies becoming a millionaire by the way, simply develop a catalytic vapor absorbing tube full of carbon granules.
Sell them to ecig smokers.
They simply attach the tube to the side of their ecig, then on planes, churches, anywhere they don't like ecigs, rather than exhaling normally, blow through the tube, removing vapor, flavors and smells.
(06-09-2014, 08:32 AM)444499 Wrote: Project x begins to form...

Ultrasonic face mask?

Sorry 444499 I don't think I really got what you were saying last night due to being a bit off it. Were you saying that the only reason his stuff worked was that he had got close to saturation point and therefore some active ingredient was getting through? A bit like sub lingual ROA? If that's the case I shudder to think how much he put in there. 

The C liquid you refered to is presumably the new product vendors like BRC are selling now?

Luckily I decided noids weren't for me before reading the full wealth of horror stories about them. Not just the whitey stories but the serious fuck your health up potential of them. Or rather it's lucky I came to that decision early having not read the serious warnings is probably more accurate. I'm glad I jumped ship on them before then, it sounds like it can be horrendous. I'd assumed they would be relatively benign. 

Anyway, glad to hear that you survived your encounter with them, definitely doesn't sounds like you had a close call.
 ~ anon via Bongwater
I Was a little over refreshed myself too, so no problem at all.
In theory neither akb48 nor pb22 should vaporize at standard ecig temp.

Although This guy thinks he has a recipe.

Wedinos are surely right about the wrong cannabinoid, but that doesn't mean that was all that was in there...

I'm starting to think they're may be a class of clear crystalline compounds being sold as cannabinoids, which aren't.

or at least they're a hugely different type.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter