• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bromantane
Google ladstane and Russian nootropic site come up he's got some good stuff on there. I put an order in so far comms been good iv read they are a reliable vendor. He's got a VIP section and iv got an inkling that it's an old favorite of a lot of people. Will let u know how it goes.
There are a few Russian sites that sell it but can't link them as they carry Uk illegal benzos one of which caused chaos as a pure powder but adifferent story in pharma dosed pellets. Bromantane sounds very interseting. A novel stim with anxiolytic properties, sounds a bit like Phenibut but with enhanced stimulation.
(27-03-2016, 05:47 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: There are a few Russian sites that sell it but can't link them as they carry Uk illegal benzos one of which caused chaos as a pure powder but adifferent story in pharma dosed pellets. Bromantane sounds very interseting. A novel stim with anxiolytic properties, sounds a bit like Phenibut but with enhanced stimulation.

They should have never sold that as powder they were asking for big trouble, tablets all the way I'm hoping to get access to his vip section see what else he has in there. I don't think there any uk illegals on the site I'm using. Although in the VIPs section that might be a different story we shall see soon enough. Also have you tried tolfisipam as good an anxiolytic as lorazepam aparently without the nasty benzo sides
Not sure if Tofisapam is UK legal. It will eventually cause problems but can be taken quite a bit longer than a traditional benzo before tolerance then dependance occurs. Withdrawing from it is also supposed to be a lot easier and it can be  tapered from more rapidly than a normal prescription benzo. Also reputed to have zero recreational value, so no compulsive re-dosing. Have a good idea what two of the VIP products might be but both are controlled here.
Got my bromantane, it's a strange substance very enjoyable long relaxing feeling but also had a lot of motivation to get work done also got my vip access they give u 30 euro in store credit and there are some very interesting substances in there two that most people on this forum have tried. Quick shipping and excellent communication. The bromantane came from Russia but the VIP stuff came from the uk. Anyway I'd give bromantane 8/10 overall good product.
New research into Tofisopam has ruled out it binding to the BZD sites. A PDE19A inhibitor is the most likely mechanism of action. Seems relatively benign so why the class C status? Because its a 2,3 benzo and benzos are bad. This could be a useful tool for anxiety as there is zero sedation, ataxia, Myorelaxation or anti-convulsant effects but as with Pregabalin it becomes useful as an adjunct to Carbamazepine or other first line Epileptic drugs. Totally baffled how this is accomplished, Pregabalin also lowers the seizure threshold but is incredibly useful as an adjunct therapy. No doubt there is an explanation but there again nobody as explained the mechanism by which Gabapentin/ Pregabalin work in reducing Neuropathic pain.
(08-04-2016, 12:34 PM)Browno Wrote: Got my bromantane, it's a strange substance very enjoyable long relaxing feeling but also had a lot of motivation to get work done also got my vip access they give u 30 euro in store credit and there are some very interesting substances in there two that most people on this forum have tried. Quick shipping and excellent communication. The bromantane came from Russia but the VIP stuff came from the uk. Anyway I'd give bromantane 8/10 overall good product.

Can you link the site please or PM me if it's not UK illegal.
Its UK illegal ( the site) but its not hard to find Bromantane, just Google buy Bromantane and a few show up. The drug laws are crazy in Russia, Diazepam is tightly controlled but Phenazepam, no problem its OTC. Thinking might indulge in some of this Bromantane.
(14-04-2016, 06:20 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Its UK illegal ( the site) but its not hard to find Bromantane, just Google buy Bromantane and a few show up. The drug laws are crazy in Russia, Diazepam is tightly controlled but Phenazepam, no problem its OTC. Thinking might indulge in some of this Bromantane.

That illegal one you mentioned I got 200 1mg ones I think there the best on the market up therre with temaz. Good price as well
(08-04-2016, 12:34 PM)Browno Wrote: Got my bromantane, it's a strange substance very enjoyable long relaxing feeling but also had a lot of motivation to get work done also got my vip access they give u 30 euro in store credit and there are some very interesting substances in there two that most people on this forum have tried. Quick shipping and excellent communication. The bromantane came from Russia but the VIP stuff came from the uk. Anyway I'd give bromantane 8/10 overall good product.

How would you compare this to Modafinil Browno?  Just ordered 5g from Ceretropic in the US.  

I've heard it can take 2-3 days to start feeling the effects; was this your experience also?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter