• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boom Bap!
Got 1 Vip weekend ticket if anyone is interested.  Free, just don't want it to go to waste.  Reply if interested.
What for?
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
http://boombapfestival.co.uk

"We are Boom Bap, the UK's only dedicated hip hop festival. 2016 marks our fifth year, and this summer we'll be returning to the fields of Midlenhall, Suffolk to unleash a line-up of hip hop and grime heavyweights. Expect veterans of the UK and US scenes, fresh newcomers, street wear and exclusive merch, vinyl on sale, a colourful site covered with graffiti and a tonne of friendly faces."
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
That's the one!
Too far from me, But i am sure someone will take you up on this very nice gesture!
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(23-07-2016, 05:49 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: Too far from me, But i am sure someone will take you up on this very nice gesture!

Hopefully.  Just need to forward an e ticket to them.
Me me me me me pick me! PM me and I'll send you my email address! Would probably buy a ticket for my girlfriend aswell. Sounds awesome!
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
PM, sent!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter