• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Blotter Art
Fascinating story about blotter collector Mark Mcloud
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(18-12-2012, 05:44 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: Fascinating story about blotter collector Mark Mcloud

The man is a legend. Have read this before but well worth a read for anybody that hasn't.
[Image: 82877222.jpg]

[Image: cheshire-cat-unsigned-425x425.jpg]

[Image: Yoda-Blue-web.jpeg]
Cookie My common sense is tingling   Cookie
That Link print is lovely!

[Image: wizard.jpg]
wow this image has impressed me, its not often I see something that misses enough buttons slightly freakishly to create something I cant anticipate, retro engineer into something more mundane, or end up concluding pretty etc but so so. This one though will survive my slightly chemed sense of what rocks right now, and has entered the realm of poetry.
[Image: $(KGrHqR,!nQE-)6(sSDfBP2W5Trq4w~~60_57.JPG]

Wow blotter babe,
Did you know your face is like a phosphorous grenade,
So much so you force me to serenade,
About how a more perfect blowtorch mush has not been made.
Wont be long before the angels in heaven are afraid,
Then like leaves in the autumn they'll start falling,
Cos by comparison you are just way more awesome.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
(18-12-2012, 08:06 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: wow this image has impressed me, its not often I see something that misses enough buttons slightly freakishly to create something I cant anticipate, retro engineer into something more mundane, or end up concluding pretty etc but so so. This one though will survive my slightly chemed sense of what rocks right now, and has entered the realm of poetry.
[Image: $(KGrHqR,!nQE-)6(sSDfBP2W5Trq4w~~60_57.JPG]

Wow blotter babe,
Did you know your face is like a phosphorous grenade,
So much so you force me to serenade,
About how a more perfect blowtorch mush has not been made.
Wont be long before the angels in heaven are afraid,
Then like leaves in the autumn they'll start falling,
Cos by comparison you are just way more awesome.

Another amazing piece, some of the time and effort that has gone into these is crazy. Better than the pyramids.
(18-12-2012, 03:44 PM)Br0kenRabbit Wrote: Love the Alice themed ones.. the top one DR posted is also amazing! One of my all time favs is the Hoffman bike ride prints. Bit boring in a way but classic, and I like bikes.

[Image: tumblr_lwbjds7h5u1qfo845o1_1280.jpg]

Fairly boring print but some very interesting memories :)
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
(18-12-2012, 08:20 PM)zebra Wrote:
(18-12-2012, 03:44 PM)Br0kenRabbit Wrote: Love the Alice themed ones.. the top one DR posted is also amazing! One of my all time favs is the Hoffman bike ride prints. Bit boring in a way but classic, and I like bikes.

[Image: tumblr_lwbjds7h5u1qfo845o1_1280.jpg]

Fairly boring print but some very interesting memories :)

*rofl*
I saw one of them signed by albert hoffman sell for a few thousand dollars.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Yeah the signed ones go for loads. They increase in value as people lose interest and lose/damage them also, assuming you keep them mint with the number on etc...

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter