• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Desert Online (MMORPG)
Hey there , well for those that don't know Black Desert Online , its a new MMORPG coming at the end of this month , if u like MMO's check some videos , imho it will be the best MMO that will come in 5? years idk , well if some1 want to play leave a msg here or pm me
(25-02-2016, 12:35 AM)JustAguy Wrote: Hey there , well for those that don't know Black Desert Online , its a new MMORPG coming at the end of this month , if u like MMO's check some videos , imho it will be the best MMO that will come in 5? years idk , well if some1 want to play leave a msg here or pm me

Its a korean MMORPG that means lots of bots and lots of grinding to infinity^^
No , it's not , the shop just have costumers and things like that , theres a market with a min. and max. fixed price so u can't abuse that , also its buy to play , for the time i played there has been 0 bots or cash sellers ,also no grinding to infinite , actualli it's easy than most MMO's out there but alright ,was just saying
This game is amazing
I have heard about this game and watched a little footage and some of the mini games and activities looks like a lot of fun and very original. I might start playing if there is some people who might want to start up together!
"Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter