• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best stimulant at low dosage ?
Hi
what is your prefered stimulants at low dosage?

3-FPM ?
4f-PHP
4f-PVP
4f-mph

or what is your other best stimulants ? and what dosage are you using ?
need to test remplacement meth
Taking into account that this is a UK website and all the things you mention are illegal here and so no one would ever want to touch a single one of them because they'd go to jail, they were nevertheless legal at one time.

At that time, in the past, when they were legal, I would have chosen 4f-mph from your list, because of duration, similar dopamine hit, and the ability to maintain in a similar way to which I understand it is possible to do with the even more illegal substance which you also mention.

Hopefully, you see the problem. Try bluelight if you haven't.
oh ok this product are illegal in uk oh!!

So , what do you suggest " Legal " now,
thank you
(15-01-2017, 02:01 AM)below1 Wrote: oh ok this product are illegal in uk oh!!

So , what do you suggest " Legal " now,
thank you

Coffee, tea
Can of Red bull if your feeling a bit fruity
Cappuccino if you can afford it.

Sorry i didn't see legal... But anyway i stick with caffeine..
(14-01-2017, 11:29 PM)2Corinth13:1 Wrote: Taking into account that this is a UK website and all the things you mention are illegal here and so no one would ever want to touch a single one of them because they'd go to jail, they were nevertheless legal at one time.

At that time, in the past, when they were legal, I would have chosen 4f-mph from your list, because of duration, similar dopamine hit, and the ability to maintain in a similar way to which I understand it is possible to do with the even more illegal substance which you also mention.

Hopefully, you see the problem. Try bluelight if you haven't.

Exactamundo......Thread closed
This.....is real life

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter