• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Best Etizolam Vendor that Ships to the US?
Taking them on empty stomach sure helps! You can eat plenty afterwards if you feel like it - looks like you will! If you had a meal (well, not exactly a t-day meal!!!) a few hours before, it shouldn't do much harm to the effects. At worst, the onset will be a bit longer.

If you want them to kick in faster instead of coming up smoothly, let them dissolve under your tongue.
(16-01-2014, 02:55 AM)Psyntist Wrote: Taking them on empty stomach sure helps! You can eat plenty afterwards if you feel like it - looks like you will! If you had a meal (well, not exactly a t-day meal!!!) a few hours before, it shouldn't do much harm to the effects. At worst, the onset will be a bit longer.

If you want them to kick in faster instead of coming up smoothly, let them dissolve under your tongue.

Yea I was planning on taking them sublingually. Thanks!
Ah, in that case, fire away with the food!!!
(16-01-2014, 03:02 AM)Psyntist Wrote: Ah, in that case, fire away with the food!!!

Nice!!

So I'm getting these tomorrow! That was quick! topnootropic is awesome! Made an order yesterday around 3:30pm. He sent it out right away from CA and it will reach me in MA tomorrow. Crazy!
just put in an order with them as well.
Greetings!

I have recently started a new website based in the USA, and we supply Etizolam within the states. While I must leave it up to you to decide who is "the best," I would like to toss our hat into the ring.

http://Www.Rechemusa.com is currently live, accepting paypal only until a quality SSL secure credit card processing company is decided upon. (Hopefully by mid march.)
Shipping is processed same day if orders are placed by 2pm MST. Maximum handling time is 24 hours.

We offer pure, high quality Etizolam in powder and liquid solution (propylene glycol suspension), and are proud to stand behind our product quality and consistency! We may not have brand name pills, but this is our way of ensuring that our product is never counterfeit, weak, "watered down" or bunk. (Not to say other USA vendors sell such items on purpose, but I have had poor luck personally acquiring quality imported tablets.) Other products such as diclazepam are expected to be available soon, based solely on demand and sales of our current stock.

Sorry UK, we currently only ship within the USA... however, for fellow Americans, this means legit, FAST shipping, with no potential border delays or losses.

Again, we are BRAND NEW and not here to scam or BS. Company policy: "legit, fast, secure!"

Questions, website problems, constructive criticism and even custom liquid concentrate requests are happily. accepted at [email protected]

Free samples are available to prove legitimacy! (You pay calculated shipping only.) First ten responders via email only please!

Please bear in mind, some parts of the site are currently being fine tuned, but Paypal checkout, shipping and tracking are fully functional!

Thanks in advance! I look forward to your business, feedback and positive experiences!

http://Www.Rechemusa.com
[email protected]
(17-02-2014, 10:48 AM)RechemRich Wrote: Greetings!

I have recently started a new website based in the USA, and we supply Etizolam within the states. While I must leave it up to you to decide who is "the best," I would like to toss our hat into the ring.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to your business, feedback and positive experiences!

http://Www.Rechemusa.com
[email protected]

@RechemRich, have you already contacted a member of the admin team as per the Vendor rules?
This.....is real life
I have sent you an email. :)
I sent an email. :)
Pm sent.
I've tried to pm an admin, but being new to the site, I am having issues with contacting them directly. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated!  I do not seek to have my post removed.  

@wzrd420
@sw3gsyr1nge
Your invoices for shipping costs have been sent. 
Shipping closes at 3pm mst.  Samples are ready to travel.

Edit: pm sent @tralala
I hope I haven't already broken rules!  I swear I read them!  cantwatch

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter