• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Benzos and -phenidines?
Yo guys has anyone combo'd benzos with any of the phenidines yet? Got some EPD and thought it might synergise well with clonaz, but I know some dissos are much less fun when combined with benzos so thought I'd ask the guild
(28-09-2015, 08:54 AM)Paradime Wrote: Yo guys has anyone combo'd benzos with any of the phenidines yet? Got some EPD and thought it might synergise well with clonaz, but I know some dissos are much less fun when combined with benzos so thought I'd ask the guild

Over the course of a day, me and two others took 8 2mg nifoxipam each and in the evening decided to crack open the MXP that had arrived alongside. 

After 50mg sublingual each we were feeling quite detached from reality within the hour, we could all speak fine but were unable to communicate as we just weren't on a wavelength, we were each drifting off into our own universe.

Before the effects had fully made themselves clear, in our benzoed up state we thought it was a good plan to take the rest of the MXP making it 160mg each. This led to a state of mind were we couldnt tell what objects were when we were looking at them making tasks like packing my bag impossible. My friend said he felt like he was "walking two steps behind myself".

The other two were fine but when the dissociation reached its peak I went severly wrong, could feel myself being pulled from my body and started doubting I was who I was. I don't remember much but I acted very sketchily towards my friends and scared them a lot. 

The comedown was very retrospective, quite useful really and the next day we all felt a bit wobbly. I'd recommend benzos and dissos if and only if you can keep the dose under control, if you feel you'd be tempted to take more than is required then hide the drugs somewhere safe. 

You don't want to have a benzo blackout and a disso hole at the same time I wouldn't think.
Fly, Elevate
Benzos would probably be best after the peak I guess to kill residual stimulation. I took some nifoxi after an ephenidine trip once and the sedation was euphorically ammazing. Anyone ever tried diphenidine with deschloro etizolam?
I find most phenidines nearly always require a benzo to either calm the jitters or to help sleep. Ethylphenidate especially can be more enjoyable with a benzo.
(03-04-2016, 07:01 PM)Mazzy Wrote: I find most phenidines nearly always require a benzo to either calm the jitters or to help sleep. Ethylphenidate especially can be more enjoyable with a benzo.

"'phenidine" = Diphenidine, Methoxphenidine, 2-Meo-Ephenidine and Ephenidine and are disassociatives and not related to Ethylphenidate, Methylphenidate or 4F-Ethylphenidate which I guess you'd call "'phenidates" and are stimulants.
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
(03-04-2016, 07:44 PM)SlowandFastandSlow Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 07:01 PM)Mazzy Wrote: I find most phenidines nearly always require a benzo to either calm the jitters or to help sleep. Ethylphenidate especially can be more enjoyable with a benzo.

"'phenidine" = Diphenidine, Methoxphenidine, 2-Meo-Ephenidine and Ephenidine and are disassociatives and not related to Ethylphenidate, Methylphenidate or 4F-Ethylphenidate which I guess you'd call "'phenidates" and are stimulants.

My bad, I was a bit hammered when I misread that or I would have noticed!

Anyway,back on topic, I rarely do the phenidines, but when I do I always need a benzo afterwards to get some sleep, sometimes I take one during the trip as I can get quite anxious at the tail end of it.
yeh sorry if that was a bit harsh, I was high and not really thinking at full speed, had to clarify though. I used to enjoy Diphenidine and flubro but the next morning I'd be an absolute space cadet. Didn't like ephenidine or methoxphenidine with or without benzos and I haven't tried 2-Meo-Ephenidine, is it worth a go?
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
(06-04-2016, 02:12 PM)SlowandFastandSlow Wrote: yeh sorry if that was a bit harsh, I was high and not really thinking at full speed, had to clarify though. I used to enjoy Diphenidine and flubro but the next morning I'd be an absolute space cadet. Didn't like ephenidine or methoxphenidine with or without benzos and I haven't tried 2-Meo-Ephenidine, is it worth a go?

Good luck finding 2-meo-ephenidine to be honest! Think the only batch that went around was a one-off from CW

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter