• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Benzo analogues and tolerance
(09-03-2015, 05:55 PM)Tm1210 Wrote: Reading some of the posts on the more potent benzo threads is scary. dont know what's gonna happen if a blanket ban comes in. What are folks gonna do if they have a 5mg a day Clonazolam habit? Good luck weaning your self off of that. All the diazepam in in the world isn't gonna help, not that your GPs gonna even help you with that.

You'd need clonazepam. Half the potency of lam but it'd still be the best option. Luckily it has a long half-life anyway so it's not bad for tapering. Then once you are down to a more reasonable level you can switch to diazepam.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
^^^ Aint gonna get no Clonazepam on the NHS never mind Diazepam. Whole lotta hurt coming some folks way. I done the whole "abusing benzos" thing a few years back and thankfully there was no RCs. I'd be up shit creek without a paddle had they been around.

I can't believe the strength of some of these RCs. I've went days missing on Diaz, just picture what's going on with these hard hitting ones.

People are going to abuse no matter what. You just have to look at some of the posts on here. It's more Topix2010 than harm reduction/research on here
You're right, getting clonazepam off the NHS would be pretty impossible. You'd have to acquire it through less than legal methods or bulk order clonazolam and diclazepam to taper with before the ban comes in.

Honestly though due to the nature of addiction it's likely the current addicts will turn to dealers or darknet to keep getting their fix instead of tapering themselves. I think it was Xochil who said in another thread on this topic that addicts will only quit if they have the will to, not just because their drug of choice has been banned.

Either way I feel for anyone who has got themselves addicted to these sneaky buggers.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Not sure if your familiar with the old Topix Valium board but this sadly looks very similar. People are taking hedonistic doses and are gonna be up shit creek. I've been there myself and luckily had some contacts left without having to hit up SR/Evolution. BM benzos are a shit load more expensive that these RCs. I can still get Etizest at £40/100 and even find this expensive.
I think the red pressing is inconsistently mixed. I have a pretty high benzo tolerance and was finding I needed 4-5 to feel a thing. These were from BRC and looed identical to the ones I got from BB so I'm assuming the same pressing.

I had some from OS delivered yesterday and took one .5 pill and felt the effects very rapidly. Not that I was off my face or anything but the muscle relaxing properties were there and some calmness. One of the red versions would definitely not have done that for me. At least not the ones I received. Then other people found they were floored by them.

I could  understand less tolerant users being floored by this new green pressing but not so much with the red ones. Unless, as I say there is an inconsistent distribution of active ingredient during the pressing process.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(09-03-2015, 06:28 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 05:55 PM)Tm1210 Wrote: Reading some of the posts on the more potent benzo threads is scary. dont know what's gonna happen if a blanket ban comes in. What are folks gonna do if they have a 5mg a day Clonazolam habit? Good luck weaning your self off of that. All the diazepam in in the world isn't gonna help, not that your GPs gonna even help you with that.

You'd need clonazepam. Half the potency of lam but it'd still be the best option. Luckily it has a long half-life anyway so it's not bad for tapering. Then once you are down to a more reasonable level you can switch to diazepam.

Stay legal and go for Meclonazepam, you could get down to half a 3 which is equal to 0.5mg Clonazepam or 0.125mg Clonazolam by the book but in my experience 1,5mg Meclon is probably nearer 0.25mg Clonazepam. A short Diazepam taper would then sort that out.
Speaking as a long time sedative pill popper, I can pretty much safely say I've went through every stage of denial from "I don't need them" all the way up to "these pills are bunk."

When my habit was a little heavier, I used to reckon Diclazepam totally useless under double figure doses, and Pyrazolam was flat out not even effective, Etizolam pellets were only good if dosed by the handful,  It took over 100mg of Flubromazepam for me to black out, heck, if I were to have been hospitalised and needed benzo's in anyway, they wouldn't be able to dose me with enough to even crack a whip at how high my usage was.

My use has slowed, a whole lot, owing to a change in lifestyle, easy access to Valium and vendors seemingly taking weeks to post things out, so I've had time to reflect, I've witnessed someone close to me fall into a benzodiazapine-withdrawal induced seizure, I've sat through hellish withdrawals recently, even though my tolerance is at an all time low (20mg of Valium seemed to get me off my rocker the other week, which makes a nice change from a few mg of Clonazolam not touching the sides.) wondering why I've managed to skip over the really bad bits, 2 years of benzo abuse, only one panic attack, no seizures, but believe you me, the withdrawals are still not my favourite time of the week.

I used to think I was immune to benzo addiction, like all benzo addicts, I used to comment on the quality of X vendors pellets being stronger/better/prettier/feed-my-addiction-betterer than Y vendors, I was one of those people, I would argue to your face that 2mg Etizolams, were indeed something around the 0.5 mark, I'd pick vendors for their quality of generics(!) when in reality they're all the same really. Despite two (yes, two) GP/Clinic assisted complete detoxes (and I did remain clean for a good while each time), I fell back into the trap. 

The honest truth is, they enable me, nay, give me an excuse to do ill-advised things, they give me something to spend my money on which I consider more productive than other drugs (oddly), they get me by, day by day, they provide the effects I expect them to provide, confidence and relaxation, or at least, they used to. I am physically addicted, because they fuel my mental addiction to "bad behavior."

It pains me to see people popping benzos, grey, black or white market like sweets, telling me they can stop them whenever they want, because while it might be true for a short while, it's going to comeback and kick you several times right in the fucking urethra. 

These "super potents" or the *Zolams in reality pose no more or no less of a danger than regular benzo's, Etizolam was the problem child because of it's insane 4 hour duration of effects, not to say that they still aren't the devil in fucking disguise and not to say that any other benzo can't be as addictive and damaging, but I expect less problems with the current stock of benzo's than in the Etizolam days, bar Flubromazolam, which can cause even a heavy addict (and I've experienced this myself) to have his tolerance shot so high into the fucking sky you can't AFFORD to keep up for several weeks, so what do you do? You withdraw, you suffer, you vomit, you toss, you turn, you sweat it out.

It's a sad state of affairs when withdrawals become an accepted part of life. 

But alas, here we are, junkies united imparting knowledge on sources of the best clearnet or darkweb perscriptions, pellets, powders and PG solutions to each other, dead certain that we are right, our sources are the best, it fills that hole, it feeds out demon and it keeps us ticking from day to fucking day.

So, to those of you wondering if your pellets are underdosed, or even if your tolerance has increased from use, if you haven't quite sussed it out from my tone by now.

They aren't and it has...

Trust me.

Tempz.
Wise words and sobering reading. Never been to the every day stage but have definitely got a bit of a problem more about why and when i use them and relying on them when i shouldn't. I would prefer to have a GP overseeing things but its not going to happen. if 2mg of etizest isn't doing what it should you have issues. you should at least be thinking of scaling things back but as Tempz says some won't listen.I don't like preaching because i am guilty of some of the sins and some can get away with more than others but its playing with fire and everyone should be aware of the possiblity of getting badly burned.
Nothing is fun about benzodiazepines addiction. I have seen many people have siezures c coming off a 2 to 3 xanax bars a day habit. I strongly recommend clonazolam or clonazepam as the half life if much longer and if you run out the withdrawal is managable if not at all present.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
just to add my 2 cents lads, I have being precribed benzos for years and I can tell you I regret ever being put on them, I wish my doc warned me how addictive they are.
If some of ye guys are addicted to rc benzos and a ban comes in I hope ye can find a good doc that will prescribe ye a long half lasting benzo like Librium or Diazepam and wean ye off them. Going cold turkey off benzos would make coming off opiates look like a picnic. Benzos are by far the most addictive drugs out there.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter