• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BK 2C B help
They are clearly different although more alike each other than lysergamides or typtamines for sure. Both long and easy going - comparison would be fairly hard I think - if you like one not impossible you’d like the other
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
The onset for me is more like 4 hours. There's a very clear sign that things are getting going (for me anyway), which is the emergence of pleasantly shivery tingles along my scalp. I get the same thing (but moreso) on 2C-B-AN. I think I'm at the extremes of duration, though with that long come up. Higher doses can last more than 24 hours and more reasonable ones are still around 18 hours or so. There seem to be two distinct phases of activity, starting with a more stimulant/empathogen feeling which gives way about half way through to something more psychedelic in nature. It's relatively mild in my experience, but at higher doses I'd compare it to a single blotter of 1P in intensity (1 blotter is a low dose for me, so YMMV) with nice Persian carpet style visuals and a color scheme slanted towards deep reds and gold. It's not a particularly deep headspace at any dose.

2C-B-Fly is very different. There's a significant amount of euphoria, especially without tolerance. The shivery scalp tingles I get with bk are a whole body thing with fly and build until they give way to a feeling that's like every cell resonating with the universe. Visuals for me are present at a greater level than with bk. Effects ebb and flow in distinct waves. At higher doses, things get pleasantly confused and interestingly psychedelic (although I'm yet to explore this aspect in much detail). Overall, Fly feels more intense than bk and seems to have more depth. Although some people seem to find a sedative effect, I definitely find Fly fairly stimulating, especially after things have peaked, and this is intensified if dosing by insufflation rather than orally (which works, but is rather painful for half an hour).
What would the stimulation of the bk 2c b be like I'm comparison to mdma? Also than a fora good comparison of each it seems as if the fly would be the more psychedlic of the two
The bk 2cb is different to mdma. Tried bk2 for first time last night, it's very mild, we took 1 pellet each last night at about 11pm, very mild, bit giggly etc, not as strong as 1p
(10-04-2016, 08:13 PM)Valium10 Wrote: The bk 2cb is different to mdma. Tried bk2 for first time last night, it's very mild, we took 1 pellet each last night at about 11pm, very mild, bit giggly etc, not as strong as 1p

what dose and how long did the trip last?
10mg, went to sleep about 7am, but could've gone to sleep earlier, hardly any visuals

Actually it was 2cb fly - oops lol, had the bk2 ages ago in powder form, was really good

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter