• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BK 2C B help
C'mon BRC, get on this one you knows it
Damn straight! Times's sick as these call for strong medicine.
                                     MCWizard
(02-10-2013, 10:10 PM)MutantChimp Wrote: Damn straight! Times's sick as these call for strong medicine.
                                     MC*wizard*

[Image: x4a27pB.gif]

:|
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Tongue 
Looks like one of my franco-ontarien beaux-freres... Ey! Pierre!!!
  I tracked down the last L. Bs--they only take Pay Pal...sigh...and guineas...
                         MCexcited
CW say this should be on general sale in around 2 weeks time!

They're getting rather bogged down with all the Advanced Customer applications over the last 24 hours *rofl*
Quote:100mg pellets - coming very soon at BRC!
I got my order of BK-2CB from Chemical wire today,I had to have a little sniffter and I could notice something,I'll try it out tommorrow if the weathers better,I hate tripping in the rain.

And UKskunkworks have the pill 'The Ladies B's in now talking to them only 1 bird brought a packet and said it's shit! but she was on AMT so who knows.I'll try them out another time.

Looking forward to a good trip,mushies soon.
(03-10-2013, 02:20 PM)pinta Wrote: CW say this should be on general sale in around 2 weeks time!

They're getting rather bogged down with all the Advanced Customer applications over the last 24 hours *rofl*

You were right. It's on general sale at CW now.
Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
*cool*

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/YAmT5cajDeM[/video]
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Very interesting.  So, what's the recommended dosage of this?  100mg? (If that's what the pellets will be as mentioned above)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter