• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BK 2C B help
(26-09-2013, 10:01 PM)mela Wrote: [Image: ss6Kejp.gif]

:D

(26-09-2013, 11:22 PM)Stephen Wrote: [Image: crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif]

don't even need my own gifs any more
this DOES sound exciting indeed..
The message above may be nonsensical as the author of it is a unicorn. It can be hard to type with hooves.
Does anybody know roughly when this stuff will be available? Sounds good thumbup
It is available, £40/g. Currently in ADV Members section on ChemicalWire.
Bought a half gram of bk-2cb last night, shipped earlier today along with some aMT succinate. Going to post a trip report once I've tested it.
Post that TR Q! There are some hungry lab rats 'round here...well me....
                                MCPartyat last. More good news...
How to become advanced enough to try: a reference from my Facebook friend, Prof. David Nutt?
                                        MCCrazy
Ahh yeah the advanced section, wonder who they got that idea from...

Anyways, how do you go about getting upgraded to so called "advanced" membership?
Tell them you need a compound that is enantiomerically pure, but available in no less then four enantiomers.

Just kidding, probably just ask, and let them know you won't fuck up and kill yourself with the compounds.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
I attend x Uni doing y course, my current study involves drugs of z type and I'm going to be doing a, b and c to study them.

I have experience with this, this and these chemicals.

Regards,
Your Name Here
Chemicalwire just received 400 emails with the exact same content. blink
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter