• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BK 2C B help
Highly interesting :)
excited
Wow !!!! News to me; if this turns out to be decent the worlds our lobster; that Br can potentially be replaced with C,D,E,EF etc etc as well as all the CT(sulphur) family as well, indeed perhaps even the CGs family (massive duration) - that's all assuming they follow a similar patten to parent PEAs - wow wow wow but I'm getting ahead of myself
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(27-09-2013, 09:33 AM)Xochipilli Wrote: excited
Wow !!!! News to me; if this turns out to be decent the worlds our lobster; that Br can potentially be replaced with C,D,E,EF etc etc as well as all the CT(sulphur) family as well, indeed perhaps even the CGs family (massive duration) - that's all assuming they follow a similar patten to parent PEAs - wow wow wow but I'm getting ahead of myself

I don't know if it will be that easy, though.  iirc if this is made under slightly wrong conditions you will end up with a dimer that is inactive.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(26-09-2013, 09:16 PM)Knothing Wrote: I'd take this over stims any day. Love a medium duration psychedelic.  When a psych trip is good the euphoria blows any stimulant away for sure. Oops, I got a little drool.

Really? I've never experienced euphoria on a psychedelic- for me psychedelics always seem to have an underlying sense of uneasiness and anxiety, like something could go wrong at any minute? Never had a bad trip but that feeling is always at the back of my mind... Similarly for people that say certain psychedelics have an empathogenic vibe, just don't get it, psyches leave me completely uncommunicative and antisocial. The MDxx and even the APBs are on a completely different level in both these aspects for me.

Anyway sorry to sidetrack the discussion this sounds like a fascinating compound :D
are the effects similar to bananadine? fuck all info around. if so could be very exciting.
I get what you mean, sometimes i cant quite relax. it doesnt make it a bad trip but its not quite what it could be. but i've had euphoria from an 8th of shrooms at a rave definitely leaves even my first MDMA rush in the dust.

anyone else selling this apart from chemical wire?
(27-09-2013, 11:42 AM)Anatta Wrote: are the effects similar to bananadine? fuck all info around. if so could be very exciting.

There is a TR from mela posted on the forum somewhere.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
I have still yet to try the original, so unfortunately I can't give a direct comparison. But from my experiences with other medium length chemicals similar to it, I found the effects of bk-2c-b almost indistinguishable from them.
If you can't take care, take nothing!

mela's tr certainly makes it sound lovely. I'm interested. Now just gotta wait for the right vendor. CW doesn't do US shipping.
i'm sure plenty of vendors will pick this one up though.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Very, very, very interested in this but I dont do much business with CW and didnt have any joy with request for acc upgrade so guess im playing waiting game.
Hopefully becomes available soon.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter