• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE
With the ban on NPS being drafted into law this seems like the perfect time to talk about a subject very close to my heart - dihydrogen monoxide.

In a recent study, every heroin addict surveyed was reported to have used dihydrogen monoxide beforehand. This chemical, lethal at high doses, can cause side effects such as excess sweating and even severe burns on the skin. It is estimated that over 80% of dihydrogen monoxide users will die while they are still using the chemical. Users become dependent on dihyrogen monoxide and ceasing use is also often a cause of death.

Shockingly, despite its dangers, dihydrogen monoxide remains completely legal. Currently it is even available openly in newsagents across the country. It is still unclear whether or not the current draft the Psychoactive Substances Bill bans dihydrogen monoxide. David Cameron could not be reached for comment.

Do the right thing. Write to your MP today and implore them to ban dihydrogen monoxide. This menace on society must be stopped.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
LOL, the old ones are always the best. 

Dihydrogen monoxide is also normally fatal when inhaled in large quantities, such as when falling into the canal after prior excesses of ethane monoxide...
Present in large quatites in acid rain.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
I just got it.... took me a while!

Wave

LOL, much sarcasm??

Careful this sack of shit government would actually ban it!! If there was enough complaints they'll be on it... gotta impress the people so they vote for me!!
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
I have a degree in history, and can confirm that Adolf Hitler was a daily user of dihydrogen monoxide. There is even evidence that the rest of the Nazi top brass regularly ingested this substance as well. Current scholarship is yet to find airtight proof that this compound was the direct cause of the Holocaust, but it seems too coincidental to completely rule it out.
^^ lol
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
I have suffered from a dihydrogen monoxide addiction all my life so i don't find it funny! It's almost as if I tried to quit I would die a slow death
Yes, while I am generally against criminal sanctions for drug control, someone need to put a leash around this one. We  are literally flooded it up here, and it's difficult tto keep the kids away from it. 

One child  spent a matter of seconds inhaling the chemical, and wand brain dead within minutes.

Now, don't get me started on opposable thumbs and how evolutionarily advanced we would be with octal

@ Zab, barbarbiturates, amphetamines, morphine (ie Boots ) or dyhydrogen monoxide....

I have seen lot criminals on drugs, but there's only one spring to rule them all...
I have seen plenty of smack addicts but never every have heard or seen this.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(13-09-2015, 09:54 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: I have seen plenty of smack addicts but never every have heard or seen this.

Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter