• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Article about drugs in Iran
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/worl...le2444783/

Interesting read
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Yes I have heard that Iran has the highest % or number of heroin addicts in the world previously. And also according to their pm their are no gay people in Iran.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
(29-05-2012, 03:02 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: Yes I have heard that Iran has the highest % or number of heroin addicts in the world previously. And also according to their pm their are no gay people in Iran.

They've probably all crossed into Turkmenistan...

I am so sorry.
(29-05-2012, 03:29 PM)SirBors Wrote:
(29-05-2012, 03:02 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: Yes I have heard that Iran has the highest % or number of heroin addicts in the world previously. And also according to their pm their are no gay people in Iran.

They've probably all crossed into Turkmenistan...

I am so sorry.

..did you consider how many have moved to nearby Armenia before coming to that conclusion SirBors?
I fink they just killed em all tbh or locked em up, that and perpetuating scriptural standards of persecution of minority’s & outgroups into the modern age, and no doubt far far beyond. We will have to see, little is certain is it.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter