• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apppreciate peoples genuine thoughts on this please
A product being commercially marketed to use as something to ease comedowns, reduce side-effects and regulation of serotonine after drug use... Is this legal? Maybe I'm being silly but it sounds a bit borderline, no?

I know the supplements aren't illegal by themselves but it's the idea behind it and the way it is marketed that makes me wonder..
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

I think they're aware of that problem, that's why they carefully only mention the effects of the EVENT rather than of any chemicals specifically.

Tom, what. On earth. Is that vid clip?

I didn't Know whether to laugh or run away  :-).
Embrace every given opportunity to laugh @444499 :)
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

wow..all that magnesium on the go...is your body suppose to process all at once?...what does excess magesium do to the kidneys..I hear it can trap fluids in puddles in the gut. Quercetin ...probably not even absorbed , I mean this stuff gets all broken down in the stomach. The thing is if you take these elements within the food your body knows what to do with it, (lets say I'm going to eat something that is very high in magesium, like Dark Leafy Greens , nuts and fish etc.) But if its extracted and taken in excessive amounts (highly concentrated), it just ends up in the wrong places doing more arm than good ( kidney stones, cirrhosis, colitis etc..). People think you body know what to do with high concentration of minerals and vitamins etc...or even high concentrations of protein (*like shakes etc). Fuck no...our bodys haven't evolved to deal with that! Our organism is adapted to brake down the food and get the nourishment it needs ....Most of the stuff that we take tha's not food has to be excreted because your body doesn't need it or doesn't know what to do with it!...this just puts further pressure on your organs...
I believe the best is Healthy Foods Full of great nourishment, and go easy on the drugs. Have fun but eat fresh eat REAL food!
I believe in r-ALA. but there again....lots of foods are rich in it.
Vitamin c has been shown in studies to greatly reduce nuerotoxicity caused by both MDMA and methamphetamine. It is thought that this has to do with it being an antioxidant. So it's feasible that other antioxidants could have the same effect, though I'll stick with my vitamin C pills. They are cheap and have been proven effective.

Just a side note, for best results the vitamin C should be consumed four to five hours after your nuerotoxic compound of choice has been dosed.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
(22-11-2014, 01:07 AM)Knothing Wrote: Vitamin c has been shown in studies to greatly reduce nuerotoxicity caused by both MDMA and methamphetamine. It is thought that this has to do with it being an antioxidant. So it's feasible that other antioxidants could have the same effect, though I'll stick with my vitamin C pills. They are cheap and have been proven effective.

Just a side note, for best results the vitamin C should be consumed four to five hours after your nuerotoxic compound of choice has been dosed.

A few of vitamin B family (thiamine mostly I believe) are helpful with vasodilation and blood flow, I always take a multivitamin when I use pressors and such.
I have extensive experience working with mental health (well 3 years working on the wards of a forensic unit) and I have also worked with people on the autistic spectrum for a small local charity (which incase people didn't know it's a developmentmental disorder not mental health issue).
Another thought ; without know what they have taken and their medical history / current medication this like 5-htp could be dangerous for obvious reasons. I think for safety you probably looking at a multivitamin and I was told even they just put the liver and kidneys under more strain if they are dealing with drugs/Alachol. We are heading into placebo territory here perhaps.
I think if you're serious about helping nullify the effects of drug use then you'll know it takes more than some 'kit' which you use as a one of. Seems like a money making venture really. 
'Ok you drug users who understand your drug use may have a negative impact on your health,heres a kit to balance that back up! You're welcome.'
Bollocks.
Plus too much 5HTP with stims can cause serotonin syndrome. People buying the kit may just think its ok to eat loads of 5HTP and really,its not. In fact the opposite is true.
“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”said Alice
That kit doesn't really clarify it well to th end user, I agree. It's great for recovery but I've seen people get in trouble by preloading and by trying to enhance a buzz only to do some brain derpage.
Very well said. I have these kits,around for a while -notably the 5HTP which is a precursor to serotonin. The problem is the usual catch 22 - we have no idea if replacing serotonin has any effect....

Why?

Because it's illegal

But if scientific  ststudies...

We can't do that cos it's immoral. Cos it's illegal.

So no scientific evidence ?

Sorry you lost me. Need to give the patients their patented drugs invented last year....

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter