• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apppreciate peoples genuine thoughts on this please
I don't think it will be very effective especially the antioxidant part.
Kingbuyer Cookie
5-HTP, like Prozac, needs to taken regularly over approximately three weeks to gain any potential benefit.
Its for the same sort who think Charly Sheen is a good idea. Most people are somewhat clued up and know there is no magic pill to make all well but i take your point trading standards could probably make a case for false advertising. Don't think it would sway someone to say yes now i can get E'd up non-stop and nothing bad will happen or at least not someone with an ounce of sense. Too many Antioxidants and they become free radicals themselves but a cup of Green Tea a day or some Acai powder in your cereal won't do that i think its huge doses of vitamin E and the like is the problem.
The reason i don't believe the antioxidant will work is because i remember reading a study like this one where asorbic acid was given to rats the amount necessary to protect from MDMA nerotoxity would destroy you stomach.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11170222/

Sorry for bad spelling I'm a little drunk.
Kingbuyer Cookie
a safer kit would include no supplements but a bloody test kit and some education.
Hood Hippy word
I am not sure a one size fits all solution could work but if it was used carefully perhaps it could help. You always used to be able to buy comedown kits in Camden that sound quite simular.
Well. Rollcrap.

Been having a good long look at this stuff, it's claimed effects and it's ingredients. I've concluded that it's a load of irresponsible, even dangerous bollocks.

Magnesium, OK we know that can reduce bruxism, kind of makes sense. But the rest is some where between spurious and reckless.

Not only are the efficacy of antioxidants questionable generally, they've chosen two whose dynamics are virtually unknown, yet are claiming results to have been 'shown'.
I'd like to see that research. The truth is, nobody knows what those two antioxidants do, or even exactly how they work.

Which leaves 5-htp as a serotonin precursor. Questionable.

I don't see how this can do anything other than encourage recklessness or cause  Illness and I'm suprised there are no medicinal laws regarding the claims made that can't be used to take that site offline.

It's a load of slick, minimalist bullshit and I hope those involved make no money from it.
Alpha-lipoic acid is a recognised treatment for a number of conditions and perhaps may be something drug users should consider as a supplement.

The marketing copy is the first clear problem with the product - but I doubt they'd sell any if they wrote honest, accurate, confirmable copy.
(20-11-2014, 08:39 PM)Mango Wrote: Alpha-lipoic acid is a recognised treatment for a number of conditions and perhaps may be something drug users should consider as a supplement.

The marketing copy is the first clear problem with the product - but I doubt they'd sell any if they wrote honest, accurate, confirmable copy.

As a cure for cancer at one point, discreditted by the ACS.
Commonly used for various diabetes-related conditions.
The effects are recognised but the action seems unknown.

Certainly irresponsible marketing.
5htp definately makes quite a difference in recovery after heavy serotonin abuse but requires dosing numerous times daily for weeks to see the effect..
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter