• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any ideas for making an extended release formulation of 3-FPM for tapering?
Star 
Pretty much as the title says... Any ideas or suggestions welcome!

Personally I haven't got the knowledge or facilities to work at the molecular level (but any thoughts on this would be of extreme interest), so looking more at something binder related for myself.

First rough idea I had was to make a strong 3-F solution in water, add to PVA glue, mix thouroughly, then pill it up when it becomes tacky and allow to dry fully. Obviously some academic research would have to be done even on that simple plan, and clearly I'd rather not waste product with trial and error experiments...

Thanks in advance for any input thumbup
The only 'glue' you want to be consuming is glues used in foods, which are broken down pretty quickly in the stomach and won't help much at all really.

Best bet is edible waxes, cellulose and/or lecithin. With waxes you're going to need to use oils or something else so that they start melting at internal body temps. Cellulose you could just kinda mix the stuff together and bung in a gelcap, some would be absorbed immediately but the cellulose goop would take longer to dissolve.

Theres a thread over at longecity that talks about it a little, theres some information there but again, not really enough for you to be able to make something that is sustained release for a specific amount of time. One person suggested adding Vitamin B2 and timing how long your piss is bright yellow... lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Release...1461410037 might help, it also might be a little pricey :P
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Gelatin would be better than 3-FPM for you.

Nothing will be easier than just eating small, regular doses and then cutting down the frequency.

Why do you want to taper? Because this method won't satisfy any desires for a rush that you might be seeking, so you'll need to pair it with plenty of willpower
Reagent Tests UK offer £5 test kits, made possible by a private donor
The least expensive worldwide, and use code UKCR for an extra 10% off!
(14-03-2016, 04:08 PM)Renton Wrote: The only 'glue' you want to be consuming is glues used in foods, which are broken down pretty quickly in the stomach and won't help much at all really.

Best bet is edible waxes, cellulose and/or lecithin.  With waxes you're going to need to use oils or something else so that they start melting at internal body temps.  Cellulose you could just kinda mix the stuff together and bung in a gelcap, some would be absorbed immediately but the cellulose goop would take longer to dissolve.

Theres a thread over at longecity that talks about it a little, theres some information there but again, not really enough for you to be able to make something that is sustained release for a specific amount of time.  One person suggested adding Vitamin B2 and timing how long your piss is bright yellow... lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Release...1461410037 might help, it also might be a little pricey :P

Thanks Renton, given me plenty of leads to follow up there; PVA was just something that came instinctively to mind, as it's water based, non-toxic (had so much messy fun at primary school with the stuff) and pretty chemical resistant. Thoughts have since wandered into using a topical ROA, maybe a homebrew patch using PG or standard glycerine as the carrier possibly. But then there is the highly caustic nature of 3-F to consider - wouldn't fancy a chemical burn on thin, sensitive skin...

Also would love to have a hard copy of that book you've linked - ER forms of many RC's would interest me, but yeah, that price shock

(14-03-2016, 04:11 PM)Allan Wrote: Gelatin would be better than 3-FPM for you.

Nothing will be easier than just eating small, regular doses and then cutting down the frequency.

Why do you want to taper? Because this method won't satisfy any desires for a rush that you might be seeking, so you'll need to pair it with plenty of willpower

Hey Allan, thanks for the reply - small regular doses are exactly what I want to avoid though - I hate med regimens at the best of times, so a "once a day" solution is pretty much what I'm looking for. Plus the simple fun of R+D'ing something myself - I'm very much a confirmed psychonaut and kitchen chemist ;)

It isn't exactly tapering per se that I need - just as a bit of background, when I first registered here, it was in all honesty mostly for the extensive sourcing info - I was in a dark place at the time with personal shit, and hitting the 3-F hard as an escape. Reddit isn't really my bag, and 420Chan was my main online hangout, but sourcing's banned there - my best resource was SafeorScam, which for some reason has now died.

Happily the worst's over now, and I realised ages ago that the upcoming megaban would make daily use of pretty much anything unsustainable... So I've self-helped myself almost to the point where I can go without 3-F daily, but I still have a small physical dependence - two or three days without it and I'm floored with lethargy and emotional mood swings - standard stim withdrawal really, but also due to 3-F's insanely long half life.

So that's why I see making an ER form of the stuff as something to help make the break altogether - as well as a way of stretching out the stock I have - I'm extremely keen to stay as legal as possible, ie. not renewing old contacts for illegals, or overseas ordering after April for example...
bb has good 75mg pellets.  you should be able to work with those.

or just benz out for a few days problem solved?  Not the best advice but for a guy thinking about using a glue mix?

Also am pretty much a junkie,  so this ain't advice
Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX
(15-03-2016, 04:52 PM)Charisma Wrote: bb has good 75mg pellets.  you should be able to work with those.

or just benz out for a few days problem solved?  Not the best advice but for a guy thinking about using a glue mix?

Also am pretty much a junkie,  so this ain't advice

Lol thanks for the "non-advice" Charisma :)

I'm aware of the pellets (and anticipated their appearance due to previous research into "Preludin") but I'm way too much of an experimenter to just buy something off the shelf and be happy with that - see my post here. What I say there is entirely serious and true...

Also yeah, I have considered just taking a week out and chomping on the benzos to smooth out the emotional rollercoaster - I've more than enough on hand to do so - but having had them sneak up on me in the past over the course of a year, then experiencing the joys of a full on cold turkey w/d kick in without realising what was happening was... Educational, to say the least ;)

It was only thanks to the internet and the work of Professor C Heather Ashton that I didn't lose it completely, so I keep a very close eye on my intake of those nowadays.

Lastly, before this turns into a stim fuelled TL;DR wall of text - "pretty much a junkie" - had experience with that too, and at the time 3-F started to become a problem, it was very much an option, using entirely UK legal means (which for obvious reasons I won't discuss anywhere on this site) - looking back, I think it's hilarious that I made a conscious decision to use uppers rather than downers to escape the issues affecting me at the time, yet was totally unprepared for the insanely addictive potential of 3-F, which IMO is equal to any of the hardest illegals around right now...

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter