• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anxiety, and recreational purposes
Hello fellow researchers! Hoping a few of you can give m suggestions for good benzo analogs, that will help with my anxiety disorder, and also take at times for recreational value. Keep in mind that I'll need to dose daily for anxiety. I realize that my tolerance will shoot up, etc., but I so bad need it daily, and unable to find a doctor that will write for pharma benzos. I've tried a handful of benzo analogs, for their recreational values that include Eiz, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Diclazepam, and Nitrazolam, but never took them at a lower dose daily, for my anxiety.
Thank you to all that will reply..
(12-04-2018, 03:22 PM)BustmBama Wrote: Hello fellow researchers! Hoping a few of you can give m suggestions for good benzo analogs, that will help with my anxiety disorder, and also take at times for recreational value.

We can't give you medical advice here.However, I would say that based on the experiences I've seen from people who've gone down this path, self-medicating for anxiety disorders does not tend to work well.
I'm not a doctor either, but I can tell you this: if you WANT an anxiety disorder, daily benzo use of any kind will get you there very quickly indeed.

I'm not in any way trying to make light of your current situation, but however bad it is, abusing benzos, which is what you're suggesting even if they are therapeutically effective, will make everything worse.

There are too many who have gone down the road you are looking to embark along, some are no longer with us, those who are regret it.

Find another way.
Who are you? Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them? I have. I am fucking crazy. But I am free.
The usual suspects have already said it, but indeed long-term benzo use isn't going to work well. Bluntly - and this is my personal opinion, not medical advice - most are not served well for anxiety by the co-option of anti-depressants or atypical antipsychotics to such purposes either. So, in short, I can't recommend you a drug-based option that's better than a cup of tea. 

I will advise that you distinguish your two purposes one from the other. Depending upon the scope and nature of your anxiety, you may be able to find narrower approaches to that issue that probably won't delight you much as recreational drugs, and contrarily that recreational drugs will tend to interplay with anxiety (for good or ill) but are darn sure not precluded by it. In short, you have the cart before the horse unless and until you look at what are you trying to treat?  If the answer is "I fancy getting wasted", I don't know of much that's better than the old standards. If you'd like to explore any aspects of what this anxiety disorder means to you (whether symptom or causal condition), I'm no expert, but lived with generalised anxiety disorder for ~30 years. I'm curious how you can assert that you 'will need' to dose daily - most anxiety is situation related. 

Without condoning or suggesting any of the RC benzos to your intended purpose, I wonder if yours is the classic problem of anxiety about anxiety itself. Which is to say, a lot of people were desperate to stockpile what they might need. Consider whether what you have may be more adequate than you think it is, forget daily use, and you may be good to go.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter