• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aniracetam
I,m finding this nootropic to be lovely Aniracetam.

I have no idea what long term effects are like if any. Ive used it 3 times now just when i feel a bit of anxiety coming on and it totally clears it. It makes me feel content.

I have been taking 1g with milk,fish oil caps and margarine (I've no olive oil) I reckon mixing in olive oil would be nice. I don't use choline.

Has anyone else had this experience from it? By the way I think its ilegal (stupidly)like all these nootropics. Phenibut i can understand and the others i don't have much experience with. 

It seems that people react differently to nootropics but for me I find it very gentle. I have never used it if I have intense anxiety or a panic attack, i am actually unsure wether I can talk about this stuff post ban.

I can say for me its subtle but lovely, it kinda makes me sleepy to which i don't think its meant to.

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are, I like it very much.
I'm pretty sure a lot of racetams got exemption from the ban. I've never use Aniracetam myself but have used phenylpiracetam which had some anxiolytic effect.
(01-08-2016, 12:01 AM)TheNeutralizer Wrote: I'm pretty sure a lot of racetams got exemption from the ban. I've never use Aniracetam myself but have used phenylpiracetam which had some anxiolytic effect.

There's no specific exemption for racetams. You may be thinking of the amendment proposed by Cheryl Gillan which would have exempted 14 specific nootropics including Pramiracetam, Oxiracetam, N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, Phenylpiracetam and Nefiracetam.

That amendment was withdrawn and does not form part of the act as passed by parliament.
(01-08-2016, 09:22 AM)niflheim Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 12:01 AM)TheNeutralizer Wrote: I'm pretty sure a lot of racetams got exemption from the ban. I've never use Aniracetam myself but have used phenylpiracetam which had some anxiolytic effect.

There's no specific exemption for racetams. You may be thinking of the amendment proposed by Cheryl Gillan which would have exempted 14 specific nootropics including Pramiracetam, Oxiracetam, N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, Phenylpiracetam and Nefiracetam.

That amendment was withdrawn and does not form part of the act as passed by parliament.

Aye that's what I was thinking of.
so what Noots are still available :S 
please god tell me pept is!
Hood Hippy word
I don't know, there are still some sight vending it in uk...others from eu. I haven't a clue. For some reason it might turn out that nootropics turn out to be ok.
(02-08-2016, 01:04 AM)Tizzy Wrote: so what Noots are still available :S 
please god tell me pept is!

*gonna start with a dwnstairs keyboard disclaimer so if it al go fucky then just run ith it*

believe noops been caught in the too and fro jely mold of our current legisation, Not to encourage... potential? law infractions but ive seen the bay is still supplying tianeptine and phenylpira from overseas sources and id think that many of the larger non UK supplier would let noopt go by the wayside( depending on customs declarations) but who am i to say and then again who th fuck are cutoms there as blind as we are.

I currently concidering noopt from the noots ive colected before banning butive been a an on/off piracetam user for the last 8-10 years dosages varying from 1.2(ish)daily to much lowerornon depending on the stack andreally how much fight for life i care to invest.Ive been trialing noopt at10-15mg daily with occasional IRDA-21and PRL-853 was it? ive keepingthose two aside for when they will actualy benefit me ut ifthere areany other pira users reading this garbled spodge i dont feel imaone in that its effects whie eing real andsubstantial are hat you make of them, my first noticeof piras benefits where the ability to throw andcatch juglingbals all arround myself whilst engaging in about 3 conversations kinda have to watch it to catch it and i also undetstand this isnot the correct thread or a compar but the way i seem to evaluate noopt (i hvent done steady enough self trails to come to homely resuls) but i obsevre it to be (from literature, imited self and other annecdotal responces) to be very simiar to pira?could you confirm Tiz?

Also well aware of the derail so ill tryand swing it back slightly:

Pira: what ive found tobe the gld standard Its subtle, isit eventhere fuck knows but pacebo power

Anira : initial smal sample but i found its half life to be the main bocker in its research

Pramira : again initial sample was too small to gain what i would feel is worth whie pass on

Penhyl : This ive trailed eough and i find/found it to be more of a stimulant than a noot in reguard as to what you coud actualy pu from it, yes it hightened sences is a comfortabe manner and also made mincemeat of tasks but as a regular suppliment id want to be living in a loincloth in the tundra foraging for myself or perhaps under a vigarous trains regieme from one of the old eastern bock countries but as a day to day noot, nah maybe 75-100mg once weekly ut its too what i would reguard as focused to be a not in its broad spectrum

The future, not that the uk has much in reasearch would be ampakaines, various racetams and other nootritional compounds have been found or aspoused to creatate AMPA results, i am talking hlf sloshed here and with a keyboard that makes it seem ike i am a total illiterate, But there is my two penneth worth.

So yeah noopt comparred to pira if anyone can aid?

Ive also got a tiny sample of either faso or nefira, ets hope its not nefira, sure its faso, too litte to give any research data one ut its saved for one of those days

(02-08-2016, 01:04 AM)Tizzy Wrote: so what Noots are still available :S 
please god tell me pept
And not to be a dick or nuffin but like £15 on noopt before el banno would have been close to a lifetime, but fear not it is the world wide web

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
oh dont worry i stocked up (Y)
Hood Hippy word
no i dont have anything to sell

GeniuneNeed edited 23-10-2017 10:44 AM this post because:

please dont,
regards
GN

Honestly you're not gonna get anything more than a Piracetam/Choline tablet.  Mainly due to the ease to get them imported for personal use legally.

If your diet is healthy and you're taking this and it works for you, fantastic.  but dont stack on top of other racetams, and leave time between if you intend to try other (conventional) drugs).

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter