• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aniracetam recipe and experiences
So I picked up some of this a while back and it being a fluffy ass powder with a horrible taste and greasy consistency made it pretty impractical for the frequent dosing required for the best effects it alledgedly provides.

So, I decided to mass produce myself some pills. Ingredients:

15g aniracetam
20ml olive oil
42 0.5g pill capsules
10ml syringe

I mixed 15g aniracetam (approximate 6 days worth) into the olive oil in a small mug then syringed the stuff up and filled each pill capsule manually. A messy process but by far easier than the other options available to me.

Ended with 42 approximately 300-333mg aniracetam tablets which will be taken two at a time, 3x daily.

Day 1 - This is also day 3 of kratom (4 months low dose daily use) withdrawal so I may be experiencing regression towards the norm and effects cannot be attributed soley to the aniracetam. However I am a bit of a drug addict so the option of being on nothing seemed daft.

My imagination was captured by the book I was reading prior to bed. Struggled to sleep for about an hour (normal when not on kratom) and experienced pretty vivid dreams.
Sounds good if not high doseage(I take about half to a full gram a day with choline bitartrite). What kratom dosage were you on before you stopped? I've taken a day or two off here and there but mostly have been like yourself a low doser (4-12 grams) per day for a couple of months, and when I don't have I often get anxiety, but that might just be placebo. Also are you doing anything with this supercharged brain right now that could be helpful in forgetting the kratom? eg. learning something
(13-01-2014, 03:00 PM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: Sounds good if not high doseage(I take about half to a full gram a day with choline bitartrite). What kratom dosage were you on before you stopped? I've taken a day or two off here and there but mostly have been like yourself a low doser (4-12 grams) per day for a couple of months, and when I don't have I often get anxiety, but that might just be placebo. Also are you doing anything with this supercharged brain right now that could be helpful in forgetting the kratom? eg. learning something

Works out at 2-2.5g of aniracetam a day. No choline so far but I eat a lot of eggs so I doubt I'm deficient. No headaches to report.

I was on 3-5g kratom a day. 5-6 would be a recreational dose and would be taken purely after psychaedelics (which I won't be taking for 6+ months).

I'm using my brain quite a lot, studying for medical finals using flashcards and general reading as well as learning to play piano and teaching myself grade 5 guitar currently.
Day 2 - First day of full doses. 8AM, 12AM, 5PM.

I have felt engaged and motivated all day. I was interested in the stuff I was doing and managed to crack out a good-for-me 20 page power point in under 3 hours. 

From 5:30-6:30PM I had a lecture which even if I liked the topic would normally be boring and draining but I was engaged and learned a lot (tonnes of pre-reading had helped too).

Normally on stimulants ie modafinil, I get irritable when the world doesn't move at the same fast pace I am. If I'm made to wait 15 minutes for a lecturer running late, I leave because fuck sitting and twiddling thumbs. On this, I was capable of running at a slower pace and just being interested.

Mood has been great all day. Felt slightly hypomanic when chatting with my best mate briefly but that's a normal affair. Music felt great to play and I recorded a little piece to send to my mum and cheer her up.

Still have energy at this time but I feel like I will sleep very well.
Thanks for this, I'm following a similar path at the moment and I'd be interested to hear how you get on, whether you see an improved response over time, any other benefits that kind of thing.

Just a question: I've got an interview coming up on Friday, and have generally been using about a gram a day (split into a morning and afternoon dose) for about a week. The day of the interview(and day before) would you recommend increasing the dose, adding any other supplements etc.. or do you think it would be a bad idea? My thinking was to take 1.2 grams today, 1.5 tomorrow, then about 1.2 before the interview (it's in the morning). Was probably going to take about 3grams of kratom also (to prevent any unwanted anxiety WD's), and I have pyrazolam also if needed but I don't know if that's overkill. I don't want to come off as being wired or doped. What I need to be is calm, quickwitted, confident and enthusiastic. Any thoughts? I'm not expecting a miracle.

Either way, good luck with your finals.
^

For an interview, I think tampering too much with drugs could go wrong - causing brain fogginess or worse a tendency to chat nervous shit. Keep the nootropics as you've been doing. I haven't experiemented adding kratom into the mix with aniracetam yet as I'm trying to keep off the stuff for a couple of weeks so I couldn't comment, although I think that would be fine. When I experiemented with piracetam and kratom, the two seemed to have no cumulative or synergistic effects.

The most important thing is to prepare for the interview. Research the company, think up examples of leadership, commitment, times you've been tested, goals etc. Best of luck!

Day 3:

- I managed to stay awake and alert and take notes consistently through a boring ass morning and learnt a good ammount. When I got home, I was straight into 'sorting my life out' mode and made a trip to town to exchange some christmas gifts and buy a birthday present. I also organised a bunch of stuff for girlfriends birthday. I normally have a tendency to put stuff off but the last few days I've been tidying my room, washing up and keeping everything nicely inline.
Day 4 - Pretty exhausted.

That said I have been really pushing myself in all areas of life and had zero dedicated down time. Been getting 7-8 hours sleep but when really active for the other 16-17 hours that's maybe not enough.

Sat down for a proper break at 10PM today, had been maintaining a constant flow of productivity until then. Need sleep now.
Day 5 - Accidentally slept in. Not like me! I took a day to focus on study and music and got a fair bit done but not as much as I could/ should have. Perhaps aniracetam used up all my energy/ gave me the ability to push myself too hard earlier in the week and I'm paying for it now.
Curious how the rest of your diary went Ragenori, though I'm guessing you're too busy to update at the moment. Hope your studies/exams are going ok for you.
I've had aniracetam giving both good and bad results depending upon where i've got it from, main bad batchs have been off ebay (I stopped buying off there completely after some bad side effects eg. headache, nausea, cloudy head etc.)

Off the good batchs from actual vendors i've had doses up to 2000mg/day without any bad effects when taken with some source of choline.

I am currently taking around 1000mg/day and am getting only good results i.e. increased awakeness, better mood, generally more relaxed and motivated like the stuff is supposed to do

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter