• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Anarch - Rest in Peace
This is truly awful news and I would give anything for this not to be real. I knew Anarch irl and he was one of the most thoughtful, caring and kindhearted people you could ever wish to come across. Even though we were only a part of each other's lives for a short time, I am so grateful I had a chance to have met him and shared some truly amazing and unforgettable moments of my life with him. I wish there was something, anything I could do to change what's happened but death is so final. If anyone is reading this now thinking of getting in touch with someone they haven't in a long while - please, please do. I (and I am sure Anarchs friends and family will feel the same way) would give anything to be able to see or speak to him just one more time, and the fact that I can't hurts more than words could ever describe. Anarch, I miss you so much and you are in my thoughts every day. The best way I can honour the incredible person you were and the life you lived is by keeping all the happy memories of you alive in my head. Thank you for the happiness you brought into my life by entering it, thank you for always being yourself, thank you for everything. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
happy in the haze of a drunken hour
Happy travels Anarch <3
“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”said Alice
Sleep well mate. Hope your ok toni. Wont forget your rap skills x be strong
..RIP..
Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter