• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Anarch - Rest in Peace
I wish my first visit back to UKCR in over a year was on a lighter note but unfortunately, I bring bad news.

Many of you newer members may not know Anarch, he was a very active user in the hey-day of this forum, but for those that do I just thought you all should know that he has passed away several days ago, I will not be sharing details about the event in respect for the dead.

Anarch, we had our differences leading up to your death, but I hope you're in a better place now, I like to think wherever you are is somewhere higher. I'll miss you buddy, not only as a fellow UKCR member but as a real life friend.

Rest in peace bud, this drink is for you.

Please be careful everyone, life is fragile.
Thanks for the info, Tempz. I enjoyed his contributions (from afar ;-).

That's very sad.
'Why can't I be different and original
Like everybody else?'
(Vivian Stanshall)
Anarch was awesome. I remember warning him about a particular process and him saying he always went full walter white for it. Blod insisted he prove it and next thing there's a pic of him masked, boiler-suited and gloved up in his living room in front of his plasma tv, arms open for hugs and glory. He was as good at giving out good advice as he was having good craic.

He always seemed careful and clued up to me and I don't want to pry, but can only imagine that this was a mistake. 

No one else make one please.

Props to the messenger and RIP Anarch.
I only spoke with Anarch once or twice, but have often found his past contributions useful. Am saddened to hear that we shall not have the chance to meet again. May he rest in peace; my condolences to all who may be affected by his passing.
That's really upsetting, my first day back in so long :(

He was a good laugh.

Glad people are still keeping in touch though.
I'll have a drink tonight for you mate!
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Sad news indeed - know you hung out a bit Tempz so condolences; I am guessing kind wishes to his family from a drugs forum might not be appropriate but it can certainly be said that he is will be missed. RIP Anarch
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Fuck. 
Pouring a drink for him now :( fallen OG
Hood Hippy word
RIP Anarch.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
Another forum that I read has a tradition where people will sometimes respond to posts about deaths with a single full stop, to indicate a moment of silence and respect - because even though it can be hard to know what to say when faced with tragedy, people still want to acknowledge it and show that their silence is intended not as a way of ignoring the loss, but as a way of expressing their grief. So, let me extend my sincere condolences to Anarch's friends and family and just say:

RIP man :(

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter