• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amphetamines - advice sought
Hey all, I was prescribed amphetamines for ADHD not so long ago but am struggling to achieve desired effects, I was wondering if anybody had any advice? General experience of amphetamines could be informative, I don't think they had to be prescribed to be relevant.

I first tried amphetamines (illicit street speed) about 8 years ago - I was invited back to some guys flat and stayed up 3 days straight talking like we'd know each other all our lives. At one point I got stupidly high and it was one of those halleyujah type drug experiences. I repeated the sessions with these guys about 10 times, much the same each time.

Now that I'm prescribed dexamfetamine I have a very different experience.

The first half of the high is all 'narcotic', as non-drug users would likely imagine all drugs to be (altered head space, blatant and unnatural experiences), which doesn't go down too well - I feel affected, and not for the better. The stimulation is their but it is uncomfortable and discouraging. The second wave of the drug (t+8 hours) is me on a good day +2, no twisted head space just a whole lot of flow. I haven't achieved euphoria on the stuff (and am not overly concerned about doing so... though insight into how it is done couldn't hurt. well...), but would like to achieve the clear headspace and encouragement/confidence-boost I enjoyed when I discovered it. I tried 4-fa not so long ago - much cleaner, less muddled headspace from the word go.

I'm wondering if those guys knew something I didn't - maybe the need to ramp up administration gradually, or stretch a session out to build up the 'second-wave', so to speak. Any ideas on how I could improve the experience would be appreciated.

I find plugging a superior ROA, know that alkalinisation of the blood extends the experience but have not concluded how it affects it qualitatively, and haven't found tyrosine or 5-htp to make much difference.
(19-03-2017, 11:47 PM)Whyzed Wrote: Hey all, I was prescribed amphetamines for ADH

Wot?  
y u hav 2 brag bruv?

Quote:not so long ago but am struggling to achieve desired effects,

pffffft.  -_- wealth is always wasted on the rich. damn 1%'er .
Spare a thought for all of us 99%'ers suffering from amphetamine starvation

While you lord it up in your lap of luxury as we're scrounging around on the ground snorting anything we can lay our hands on and hope that maybe a few specs you casually discarded might find it's way into the gutter that we might save up for months or years for one feast to enjoy if but only for a day
(29-03-2017, 07:33 PM)baltar Wrote:
(19-03-2017, 11:47 PM)Whyzed Wrote: Hey all, I was prescribed amphetamines for ADH

Wot?  
y u hav 2 brag bruv?

While you lord it up in your lap of luxury as we're scrounging around on the ground snorting anything we can lay our hands on and hope that maybe a few specs you casually discarded might find it's way into the gutter that we might save up for months or years for one feast to enjoy if but only for a day

Do you really have to be so bitter and disdainful? Not everyone has an entirely positive reaction to a given drug, and I highly doubt that the proportion of people who do really benefit from amphetamines is anywhere close to 99%.
Why did O.P get banned. I'm interested......
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(06-04-2017, 02:28 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Why did O.P get banned. I'm interested......

He was bold in the shoutbox.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
(29-03-2017, 07:33 PM)baltar Wrote:

Wot?  
y u hav 2 brag bruv?

If someone was bragging, it's likely that they don't need the stimulant. But who's to say there's isn't also a chance that the person does need it and bragging at the same time because amphetamine is pretty nice to be prescribed.. And who cares if someone is bragging? I'm happy that he has amphetamine and at least will use it properly instead of scrounging around the ground snorting anything he can find..

You're basically saying that if you can't have this drug, then no one can.

Happy for the 1% too I want them to enjoy their lives unless it's one of those 300 people that have 43% of the worlds wealth..

He asked for help on how to use it well and took his time to write it not for a fight with people instead of going jet skiing in Spain popping the cork of a 1000 euro shampagne bottle and spraying it all over naked girls and not even using his 300 euro a night hotel he just wants to abuse his medication a little.
Sharing is carincaring

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter