• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Alprazolam (Xanax) harm reduction and comparison to diazepam and etizolam
Red Devils? Really? These are are the definition of Bartards.
(24-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: I can't find your xanax thread but red devils have hit the uk. 5mg of xanax. Sorry for stealing your thread on cbd oils its just a lot of people want sources and cbd brothers I've tried and tested with results. Its made with real oil not hemp. I tried a taper with declaz but i couldn't find it strong enough.

(09-08-2016, 01:09 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: Real Teva UK diazepam has just the number of the dose (2, 5, or 10) on one side and a score line on the other side, nothing else. But I am sure they have different imprints in different countries so if you are in Belgium and got your stuff from a pharmacy it's probably just a case of Belgian diaz being imprinted differently. Wouldn't worry.

Just going by what pharmacies are stocking, I'm seeing a lot of Teva and Crescent diazepam but not seen any Actavis for bloody ages.

This is what i got exactly i thought they were fake? same score and 10 on one side. I was going to get them tested?

The red 5mg bars were discontinued a while back, but enough were pressed that they'll be doing the rounds for a bit I'm sure.

As for your diaz, it may very well be fake if you got it from anywhere other than an actual pharmacy. I'm just telling you what the actual imprints are. A correct imprint doesn't mean the pill is genuine. If in doubt send one off to WEDINOS.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(25-08-2016, 09:11 AM)WeAreScientists Wrote:
(24-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: I can't find your xanax thread but red devils have hit the uk. 5mg of xanax. Sorry for stealing your thread on cbd oils its just a lot of people want sources and cbd brothers I've tried and tested with results. Its made with real oil not hemp. I tried a taper with declaz but i couldn't find it strong enough.

(09-08-2016, 01:09 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: Real Teva UK diazepam has just the number of the dose (2, 5, or 10) on one side and a score line on the other side, nothing else. But I am sure they have different imprints in different countries so if you are in Belgium and got your stuff from a pharmacy it's probably just a case of Belgian diaz being imprinted differently. Wouldn't worry.

Just going by what pharmacies are stocking, I'm seeing a lot of Teva and Crescent diazepam but not seen any Actavis for bloody ages.

This is what i got exactly i thought they were fake? same score and 10 on one side. I was going to get them tested?

The red 5mg bars were discontinued a while back, but enough were pressed that they'll be doing the rounds for a bit I'm sure.

As for your diaz, it may very well be fake if you got it from anywhere other than an actual pharmacy. I'm just telling you what the actual imprints are. A correct imprint doesn't mean the pill is genuine. If in doubt send one off to WEDINOS.

Thanks I'm thinking of sending off samples. I have a hunch they are not real.

(24-08-2016, 02:23 PM)Glitterama Wrote: Red Devils? Really? These are are the definition of Bartards.

Yeah they are floating about... Google them. Sure And you can see them. Hey thanks for all your tips on natural products. That actually Work! I have to wait till get paid but cbd brothers cbd oil, drs best sunthenine and bacopa or on my list ...bloomin bank holiday. Still to secure a good source of bacopa if anyone else can inform.
 I can only compliment cbd brothers oil. Its dear everywhere but this is the real deal in my opinion.
And of course all avoid xanax its the hell benzo in usa. But thats obvious.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter