• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Advice on ROA - or how to administer your chemicals
Thanks bud. Gonna have a quick think about what might be worthwhile and just in case I come to my senses in the next 20 mins lol.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(18-06-2015, 12:22 AM)Kompressor Wrote: Thanks bud. Gonna have a quick think about what might be worthwhile and just in case I come to my senses in the next 20 mins lol.

Think maybe i should apologise for recklessly encouraging you to try plugging after only having tried it with ethylphenidate. I Plugged 40mg of diphenidine last night and it was a quite a shock, it felt about twice as strong as necking it just with much shorter duration. I'd still recommend it but I'd say start pretty small if you've not done before.
The solution to every problem isn't throwing acid at it, unless the problem is a solution with an overly alkaline pH
(20-06-2015, 08:03 PM)And? Wrote:
(18-06-2015, 12:22 AM)Kompressor Wrote: Thanks bud. Gonna have a quick think about what might be worthwhile and just in case I come to my senses in the next 20 mins lol.

Think maybe i should apologise for recklessly encouraging you to try plugging after only having tried it with ethylphenidate. I Plugged 40mg of diphenidine last night and it was a quite a shock, it felt about twice as strong as necking it just with much shorter duration. I'd still recommend it but I'd say start pretty small if you've not done before.

Hey don't be silly mate, not like I need any encouragement lol.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter