• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Advice on ROA - or how to administer your chemicals
(22-12-2013, 10:29 AM)Fibonacci Wrote: For rectal I think I remember a thread on bluelight where they were discussing how far up the rectum to have effect. I don't know if they were joking or not, someone was saying it needed to be as far in as possible.

if you're pushing things too far in you can do some harm.

There is no need for you to insert anything further than about an inch or two, the more important factor is that your bowels are clear (enema's at the ready) as you want your drugs to be absorbed by your body, not your fecal matter.
Blood pressure sleeve is a good cheap addition to the safety / HR kit - get regular meassurements normal and several if your blood pressure is high to avoid 'white coat hypertention" type readings

Many will advise against abuse/recreation or even cautious medical use but benzos are worth having for a crisis from panic to seisure threshold.

Re ingesting powder - I generally use a 'bread bomb' - the powder placed on a very small piece of bread that has been cut to a wafer and wrapped - it is fully porous and doesn't have a tight knot or need to rip open - my bread bombs are barely enough to cover the compound - just enough to get it in my mouth and gulp down for maximal effect 

I'd advise experiement done on an empty stomach for consistency and to reduce vomit risk
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(22-12-2013, 02:52 PM)Renton Wrote: the more important factor is that your bowels are clear (enema's at the ready) as you want your drugs to be absorbed by your body, not your fecal matter.

No shit?
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
(23-12-2013, 02:44 PM)mela Wrote:
(22-12-2013, 02:52 PM)Renton Wrote: the more important factor is that your bowels are clear (enema's at the ready) as you want your drugs to be absorbed by your body, not your fecal matter.

No shit?

none whatsoever.waitwhat
I plugged once but felt guilty after i pulled the syringe out

is that normal

Did it go poof?
A dildo syringe would be genius.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu
How big would you like it?
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(28-12-2013, 10:28 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: How big would you like it?

chin  hmmmm.  I do prefer girth over length and 4 gallon capacity sounds about right.

Preferably glass, it cleans better I find. 

Ideally it would have an optional doodah that tickles my balls while im getting the job done. Rampant rabbit style.

So.....thats an extra girth, 4 gallon capacity, glass dildo syringe with a rabbit attachment. (Bonus if its anything really special like glow-in-the-dark, or built in whistle/cigarette lighter).

I shoulda sent santa a letter but I only just realised I need one of these bad.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter